Omni Config Won't Save IP Addr or Connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omni Config Won't Save IP Addr or Connect

After I enter all the info into the Config panel and restart the plugin, it forget's the IP address. Yes, the IP Addr pings and is valid. I sent the omni logs according to instructions to Rob.Any suggestions/help please? I've been wanting to have this capability for many years so I'm very excited - please help?

Originally posted by jchotz View Post
    After I enter all the info into the Config panel and restart the plugin, it forget's the IP address. Yes, the IP Addr pings and is valid. I sent the omni logs according to instructions to Rob.Any suggestions/help please? I've been wanting to have this capability for many years so I'm very excited - please help?
    I dont see an email from you with the logs. Can you try again?
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Hi, Rob.

TLDR; if Omni won't config from the HS3 inputs (especially remembering your IP address for the panel), edit the /config/hai.ini file with the IP address.

I've been poking around and found something. Inputting data from HS3 interface into Omni config fails to write all of the info. The only way I've consistently gotten the changes I need in ini file to save is to edit manually. I found this out b/c it wouldn't save the inputs IP address from HS3 Onmi config screen. I also had some network issues that I resolved and this required me to delete and rebuild the HAI.ini file almost completely from scratch. The inputs into Omni config via HS3 input form failed to write consistently to the ini file. Didn't appear to be any pattern to specific inputs either. Although IP address and Key 1 were consistent culprits. The Omni log is completely empty. At any rate, I've gotten this problem solved but have another so I'll log a new topic.

Comment

Working...
      X