Monthly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monthly

Has anyone else found that ImperiHome now wants to charge $5 per month. This is ridiculous.
    Any got a good alternative (NOT HSTOUCH!)

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
    Has anyone else found that ImperiHome now wants to charge $5 per month. This is ridiculous.
    Any got a good alternative (NOT HSTOUCH!)
    I think that is optional.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I got a messages saying my trial was going to expire. Are you saying it will still work after that?

Comment

Well I got a messages saying my trial was going to expire. Are you saying it will still work after that?
        if you had already purchased IH pro, they will grandfather you in. If you are just trying, you may be out of luck.

all agree that monthly is not good.

Comment

I have purchased pro. How do I tell it I am pro?

Comment

I have purchased pro. How do I tell it I am pro?
            Not sure. one of the updates i had made you setup an account with them. Might depend on 'when' you purchased pro.

they are fairly responsive on email if you send them one.

Comment

This is a deal breaker for me Loss of business. I have no problem buying an app once, but I will not buy it every month.
              Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

I stumbled into this same problem when I had to reinstall the Imperihome app on my cell. I had previously purchased the pro version so I was grandfathered in fortunately. You can verify your status if you send their help desk an email asking. To stop the monthly charges, go into your google account and cancel the subscription to Imperihome. The app will still continue to function, you just won't be billed by Google.

Also btw, if you do have to pay the monthly fee if you are not grandfathered in, they just lowered their price.

Comment

Working...
                X