This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

incompatible version of stargate plugin

Hi, I am trying to install JDS plugin version 1.3.0.30. I do not have earlier versions of this plugin installed, and I am running HS 1.6.90. First, I get an error 91, follwed by 440 if I click on the Control Pane on configuration screen. In the next attempt I ignore this setting and chose the com port number to be 6. If I reopen the setup window, the com port is shown to be 1. When Homeseer is restarted I see a message "incompatible version of stargate plugin". Please, help. picta

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by picta:
    Hi, I am trying to install JDS plugin version 1.3.0.30. I do not have earlier versions of this plugin installed, and I am running HS 1.6.90. First, I get an error 91, follwed by 440 if I click on the Control Pane on configuration screen. In the next attempt I ignore this setting and chose the com port number to be 6. If I reopen the setup window, the com port is shown to be 1. When Homeseer is restarted I see a message "incompatible version of stargate plugin". Please, help. picta<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to upgrade your HomeSeer to a later version. I don't know what the revision break point is for the latest rev of the plugin but you can use the HomeSeer updater to rev up to version 1.6.177 and try to install the JDS plugin again. I am running HomeSeer version 1.6.177 and the 1.3.0.30 version of the plugin and all works very well here.

HTH

One Wife, a buncha computers, a buncha HA stuff, and 11 cats. All managed with a grapefruit sized brain!
    Hmmmm......

[This message was edited by Kevin S. on Sun, 18 January 2004 at 02:20 PM.]

Comment

Just rechecked the code. Minimum version is 1.6.101, because it uses some API features that were added in 101 or just prior.

Glen Todd
      Sr. Software Engineer
      ----------
      glentodd@pcisys.net

Comment

You might want to try 1.6.150 first, 1.6.177 has some issues.

Bill

Comment

I have installed HS 1.6.177 and "incompatible plugin" is no longer an issue. However, I am still not able to set the stargate port to be anything else but 1. I chose 4 in the setup and restart HS, it cannot find the hardware. When I open the setup window again, the comport is shown as 1. Thank you for your help, picta

Comment

Working...
          X