Device not responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device not responding

Alexa is saying like 2-3 times per day that the device is not responding .

after a delay of like 15-20 secs , the device i called do the action i wanted without any othewr intervention from me.

Is is a problem with myhs server?
    Last edited by ; October 21, 2017, 05:51 PM.

When I had this issue a while back I logged into the SmartHome section of Alexa and forgot my devices, then did a new Discovery.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

thanks, will try that and see.

but it is not a viable solution if i have to add every device to every room each time :S ( if it happen again)

Comment

There’s a new fonction in Alexa app.

Now Alexa can show text (in respond of something) and activate devices directly from Alexa app.

So when I call something in my house it is written ‘’ waiting for homeseer skill’’ or something like that.

I pay HS premium to get better bandwidth... Primally because I knew (or was thinking) those types of issues could come here and here with the free option.. I was expected a better bandwidth or better delay for that type of query with the premium service.

But maybe there’s something I missed there? (Any configuration on my part i would have missed?)
        *And ,Is it possible to concretely write what we have more with MY HS premium? Like numbers comparison ?

Thank you.

By the way I am 95% happy with HS3 just saying. I come from StupidSlowThing (I mean smartthing , sorry for the lapsus)
        Last edited by ; October 21, 2017, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X