SmartStick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SmartStick

This sub-forum is pretty empty. I assume that everyone likes their SmartStick and it works great. Anyone have any issues making the transition? Is it as easy as the YouTube video?

Did you notice a difference when you switched? Is NWI as good as sounds?

Most users are switching to the Z-Net as it's the best controller available. NWI works great on newer Z-Wave devices.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have the smartstick+ and think its great. I originally had the aeon S2 and was having issues with it locking up. My system is in the basement of a 2 story house and the smartstick hits everything directly and much more reliably.

I thought about the znet and I still might get one, but right now the only thing it has over what I already have is its ability to be placed anywhere on the network. Other than that, I saved the 100 bucks and went with the stick. Very happy.

Comment

I just got one and it isn't working on a Windows 10 machine. Worked fine on Windows 8 but with other posts from people having no issues with Windows 10 and Homeseer, figured I would move to Windows 10....wrong answer. Now dead in the water with the SmartStick+.

Comment

I am on Windows 10 with mine and no issues. Just plugged it in and it worked.

Comment

Mine most times takes 3 tries starting up,, sometimes it fails on startup and have to stop it and restart it via the configuration page..

Comment

SmartStick+ is working fine

I moved over to the SmartStick+ this past weekend from an Aeon Labs ZStick.
              So far so good! I was getting a lot of errors witht he Zstick now I have no errors and HS3PRO is running faster and much smoother. The change over went smooth I watched the youtube video 1st then followed the included instructions with success. Great product so far. My system is almost like new.

Comment

Originally posted by ybanerd View Post
                I moved over to the SmartStick+ this past weekend from an Aeon Labs ZStick.
                So far so good! I was getting a lot of errors witht he Zstick now I have no errors and HS3PRO is running faster and much smoother. The change over went smooth I watched the youtube video 1st then followed the included instructions with success. Great product so far. My system is almost like new.
                Thanks for the update. It's amazing how much better the SmartStick is over the ZStick and even more amazing how much faster the Z-Net is over all of them.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have some issue on my network . The questions are:
                  1. In a network that uses the Z-Stick Gen5 Aeon Labs controller (Foto 1) is it possible connect to devices z-wave not Plus (not Gen 5)?
                  2. In one In that network the uses the Z-Stick Aeon Labs controller (old version no Gen5- Foto 2) is possible connect to devices z-wave Plus?

In a network where I have the old Z-Stick Aeon Labs controller and I have lot of many devices (operative system Win7) is all ok but in a new network where I have Z-Stick Gen5 Aeon Labs controller (operative system Win10) to resolve issues about distance between controller end devices the system don't work well like I would. In this new network I use devices z-wave plus and others not z-wave plus. Can you help me?
                  Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X