Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arming and disarming doesn't update system and partition device status

Hi,

I am able to use the plugin to set the status to Armed Away, Armed stay, Disarm, the log shows the Last message received from the panel and is reporting correctly.
    However the values of the devices (system Status and Partition 1 Status) don't get updated.

I have attached some screenshots that indicate the following:

Disarmed status for the "Last Panel message" and the devices all show the same. Note that the "Last panel message" does show the current "last update" of TODAY.

Then I changed the status to Arm Away and you can see the "Last Panel Message" does show the countdown to activate the alarm. After the countdown is complete the devices (system status and Partition 1 Status) are not updated.

I then turned on logging for the plugin and have attached what the plugin is seeing on the message.

My system details:
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.293
    Vista Alarm plug-in version 3.0.0.33
    Attached Files

You must configure the Partition tab within the plugin. You need to enter the keypad device address (probably 18 on a single) and the user code/pin. you can re-enter the master code here.

the 'device address' should align with a keypad address programmed into your panel for any partition 1 keypad
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

THANK YOU

I added the code for partition one and that fixed it.

Thanks again
      Chris

Comment

Working...
      X