Cannot access server web page !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot access server web page !

I unchecked the box 'Enable Server for Remote Access' under Network/Web server settings, and now I can't access HS3 from the server web page. I thought I was just disabling WAN access but apparently not the case. Help!

Originally posted by field888 View Post
    I unchecked the box 'Enable Server for Remote Access' under Network/Web server settings, and now I can't access HS3 from the server web page. I thought I was just disabling WAN access but apparently not the case. Help!
    A line is added to settings.ini. Shut down HS, edit the \HomeSeer HS3\Config\settings.ini and remove:

gWebSvrEnabled=False

Restart HomeSeer.
    Last edited by randy; May 16, 2018, 02:55 PM.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

thanks for the quick reply. Back in business.
      Is there any way to temporarily shutdown all WAN connections to HS3? (Leaving Lan connections up) I have seen a spike in HS3 CPU usage recently (from about 5% to 40-50%) and trying to eliminate possibilities. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by field888 View Post
        thanks for the quick reply. Back in business.
        Is there any way to temporarily shutdown all WAN connections to HS3? (Leaving Lan connections up) I have seen a spike in HS3 CPU usage recently (from about 5% to 40-50%) and trying to eliminate possibilities. thanks.
        Since a password is required for access from outside your LAN, there should only be clients that you have granted access through passwords. You could disable MyHS access and put some very complex new passwords on all of your accounts to kill all previously used credentials.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
        X