This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLRF 2.0.28

Starting in BLRF 2.0.28, you no longer need to turn on "powerline retransmit" in order to process X10 RF sensors.

If you trying to control an actual X10 device then you will still need to turn it on for that house code.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Can you help me understand why I have to shadow a device to get a status update?

I have a wireless remote keypad that is set up with D1 - D4 on the 4 buttons.
    If I define a device, D3 in the device manager and turn on D3 via the keypad it shows up in the log but does not update the status. However if I set up another device, say v3, and shadow D3 to v3 via BLRF, the v3 device does show proper status.

Of course, I can also delete D3 and it still works. I can also just shadow D3 to D3 and it works (just discovered that).

Turning a device on/off by the keypad doesn't work, but shadowing to itself does work.

Regards
    Michael
    Regards,
    Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

I will check
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

If you want the X10 wireless signal to turn on the X10 code then you need to turn on power retransmit for the house code
        Try that and let me know
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          If you want the X10 wireless signal to turn on the X10 code then you need to turn on power retransmit for the house code
          Try that and let me know
          I don't have a working powerline interface and shadowing a device to itself seems to work fine.

That being said, I deleted the shadowing and it did quit working. Then added the retransmit for the house code and it worked that way also. Thought I might get errors with no powerline interface, but no.

Regards
          Michael
          Regards,
          Michael

HS3, W10 Home, HSTouch, W800, Z-Stick+

Comment

Working...
          X