Changing house code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing house code

I can't find anywhere to change the house codes for BLUPS - currently &1-6 in my setup? Is this possible?

I send a number of device statuses to MainLobby and on the web interfaces the & breaks the html code. Thanks.

You must be talking about HS2... I believe in BLML2HS I think you can assign a ML code to each device
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Yes it is HS2 - I keep forgetting to put that in my posts. But I am talking about BLUPS not BLML2HS?

Comment

Yea house codes are a pain. That is why they do not exist in HS3. HS2 was not X10 oriented.
        I mention BLML2HS because it has the ability to assign a MainLobby Server variable to each device you assign to it which eliminates the issue of the weird house codes

Not sure what would happen if you rename the house code. The plugin gets the assigned house code from HS2 when it runs the first and creates devices
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I am stuck on HS2 right now - waiting for work to be completed on the Caddx plugin for HS3. So I don't have the abilty to reassign the codes. I will create some events to copy the results into some other variables for the time being.

Comment

Working...
          X