Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweet View Post
    Blade blonkyo is not in homeseer store
    I found it, is not showing in list but comes up in search.. all feedback is working even for center sub but no control. will haveto power cycle unit tomar and see if it works.

Comment

Control on the 737 should be working. It is working for geary so it should work for you since you are running the same 737 as he is.
      My 636 is working perfectly here.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

CR/LF .... be sure and power cycle the amp to clear the junk
        Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

it works!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome. redid setup today upgraded server and migrated hs3 over everything working perfect just haveto launch my hstouch config. now when are you going to start a samsung tv via rs232 plugin blade PLeasse lol. thanks for getting my request of center and sub working also. next project is to get my xap800's back online and configured

Comment

I don't know what happened but seems I lost status in plug in. Reset a couple times and power cycled receiver and still nothing it's taking commands though :'s weird. Will try cycleing a couple more times. It worked perfect Las night

Comment

Originally posted by sweet View Post
              I don't know what happened but seems I lost status in plug in. Reset a couple times and power cycled receiver and still nothing it's taking commands though :'s weird. Will try cycleing a couple more times. It worked perfect Las night
              mine comes and goes also... thought it was me..
              Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Problems with TX-NR636

Wasn't responding until the last update 2.0.36.0, then stopped again. Homeseer commands seem to not be transmitting, but they are logging. Doesn't seem to be a network issue.

Comment

Blade I have been out of town a couple of weeks and just got back. A couple of updates ago both my TX-NR708 & TX-NR709 have quit working. I have no control of either one. Removed the plugin and re-added. Removed receiver and re-added. No luck. Any suggestions? - Chris

Comment

Are those older models?
                    Have you tried the different end characters for the receiver. Edit the receiver and choose an end character of {CR}
                    Cheers,
                    Bob
                    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                      Are those older models?
                      Have you tried the different end characters for the receiver. Edit the receiver and choose an end character of {CR}
                      Sorry been away again and just got back. I worked on this last night and got it fixed. Went to a backup where I had .31 almost a month ago and then straight to .36 and it worked. Somewhere in the version in between it quit working. Anyway it is fine. {CR}{LF} for my receivers. Thanks!

Comment

Support for Onkyo NR-747

Is this device supported? How do I ocnfigure it, in the 747 receiver there is no setting for Port 60128.
                        How do I configure it?

Comment

Working...
                        X