Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HomeTroller Zee S2 is Z-Wave Plus Certified!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poordom View Post
    Good afternoon Mark,

A short note to let you know, that I have purchased and received my ZeeS2.

Now to more serious issues.

Several users have asked about the problem we are having with the communication issue between the ZeeS2 and the X-10 CM15.

There is a ticket out there, which to my knowledge, has not be answered yet.

Since a great number of us own the CM15, it would be nice to have this communication issue cleared up, otherwise, I will have to return the unit, since my home is automated by X-10 product.

Anxiously awaiting an answer.

Kind Regards.

Dom
    There's an update coming soon to solve this issue. A message will be posted when this is fixed.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      There's an update coming soon to solve this issue. A message will be posted when this is fixed.
      "Soon" is a bit nebulous. Those of us that have Zee S2 return decisions to make could use more detail. Are we talking another week, another day or two, or what?

Comment

The problem should be fixed. See this post:
        http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=175010

Comment

HomeTroller Zee S2

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          Good afternoon,

I was wondering, with the plug in that are available ( ADI / OCELOT ) could I check the status of an analog input from the Ocelot, and use this information to control a Z-Wave component.

Thank You

Dom

Comment

The Zee S2 is limited to five plug-ins. Does that count include HSTouch and Z-Wave? Or is it in addition? I.e. can I add five plug-ins, or only three?

Comment

The Zee S2 is limited to five plug-ins. Does that count include HSTouch and Z-Wave?

Just Z-Wave today.

Zee2 with current release of Homeseer 3 includes HSTouch as part of the core HS3 software.

You can add 4 plugins to the Zee2 HS3 as purchased.
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I was wondering, with the plug in that are available ( ADI / OCELOT ) could I check the status of an analog input from the Ocelot, and use this information to control a Z-Wave component.

yes
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply.

Comment

Originally posted by beboyle View Post
                    The Zee S2 is limited to five plug-ins. Does that count include HSTouch and Z-Wave? Or is it in addition? I.e. can I add five plug-ins, or only three?
                    HS3Touch was incorporated into the core program a few months ago. So, you get your choice of 4 plug-ins plus the standard Z-Wave plug-in = 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X