No announcement yet.

I/O and 1wire over TCP/IP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

micro is under a heat sink so not observable without disassembly. Marc has had contact with CAI so llikely he will know.

Comment

Thanks Michael for the XaP interface! Waiting on my sensors to give it a try.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I did a little more with the manual and made the thermostat emulation a little more intuitive. I will post update tomorrow.

Comment

Got one on the way.
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
          Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
          weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

I did a little more with the manual and made the thermostat emulation a little more intuitive. I will post update tomorrow.
            V1.0.0.1 has been posted. I'm thinking I will likely do the same type of UI for 1wire application to make the use of the data management features more intuitive.

Comment

Thanks Michael for the XaP interface! Waiting on my sensors to give it a try.
              I will be traveling for the first three weeks in December so support may be difficult. I do not think there will be any issues, but you can try without the temp/humidy sensors connected. If there are any setup issues then It will be easier for me to address them this weekend.

Comment

Got my humidity sensors today and just hooking them up.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Brought it up using a 6VDC power supply. It came up using DHCP. I changed it to a static IP and changed its name and DNS name. I setup and installed the XAP application put in the IP address. I am seeing devices but they are all at 0 (zero) on the XAP GUI. I am seeing a humidity reading though on the device web interface.
                  - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

I tested with discrete in/out, analog input and temperature input. I had no humidity sensor. You can test the analog by connecting the analog input to the power supply input and pull a discrete input up to the 5V signal on the inputs connector.

I will look at the Humidity code, but it is pretty simple.

Are you getting the update times on the row where the IP is entered on xapmcsWebControl?

Comment

The update time states 8:xx from yesterday.

0.%
                      0048 192_168_244_1889 Delete SensorHumidity Yesterday 8:21:32 PM
                      Note: Filter for Discrete is number of polling cycles in new state before state change reported
                      Note: Filter for Continuous is between 0.0 and 1.0 where 0.0 no filtering and 1.0 is very heavy filtering
                      Note: Bias for Discrete is Reverse Polarity
                      Note: Bias for Continuous is added to raw sampled value before filtering applied
                      Note: OnAt value < OffAt value for Heating-type control
                      Note: OnAt value > OffAt value for Cooling-type control
                      Note: No change in switch state for sensor values between OnAt and OffAt

I am not sure what you mean on pulling up the discrete input to 5V. I did see a mention of that in the manual. Will have a look see.

Here is what I see on the WEB device GUI

Board Name Firmware Version Build Date Current Date and Time
                      ICS-TEMP-00 v02.03.03 Jun 01 2009, 17:06:01 11/28/2009 20:25:51
                      Temperature 1-8 = 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 Centigrade

Humidity = 41 %

Digital Input 1-8 = 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Analog Input 1-3 = 0 4 0
                      - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

The parameters I'm referring to are shown in the callout. I see your firmware date is the same as mine so the response should be the same too. The date that I show that is referenced in the callout is actually the date provided by the WedContol module as the Current Data and Time so it correlates with the time of the sample rather than the time of the PC. This was important when dealing with the SMTP event reporting as I needed to make certain the most recent data is used when both the polling and event happen to be nearly coincident.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Yes mine is not updated. I changed the login password when I set it up. Here is a pic.
                          Attached Files
                          - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Take a look at the Messages Page from the tray icon. Your screen shows that you are getting no data from the WebControl module.

Comment

I also noticed one more thing on your IP address. I assumed that the IP would be less than 16 characters as I used to as the serial number for the device. If it is easy for you to pick a shorter IP (e.g. 192.168.244.99) then give that a try. I will look at my end by making mine longer too.

Upate: Never mind on this. The last character in the serial number is the 9 for the Humidity id so your IP should be OK.

I have my login password disabled and use the security setup to limit the IP ranges that are accepted. You will need to disable password for at least now. I can add the username/password interface if necessary.

Comment

Yes here's a pic. I also noticed the XAP icon is orange or yellow (I am color blind)
                                Attached Files
                                - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Working...
                                X