Clean sweep start again plugin acting strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean sweep start again plugin acting strange

I think I've made a mess. Perhaps deleted some things where I shouldn't have. How best to remove the Arduino plug in, and start fresh again. I've got some buggery going on and screens to add pins are not there, without starting HS3Pro all over again how can I be sure to remove all the podging I don't know how best to clean out a plugin, to be sure I've got a clean chance
    My deletions were in the device utility reference page when a few pins did not seem to delete when I removed them in the plugin, perhaps a refresh was in order, but since then it has not been working with the reliability this plugin has provided for the past 6 months.
    I'm finding adding pins is not refreshing screens, in some boards the setup is not showing, and I've tried deleting boards and then restart HS3Pro and there boards are still there.
    Should I back up, and re-install HS3 or is there a better solution. I've not played with the file system in HS3 so I have no idea how it is set up. This is my first real problem with HS3 that I think is related to some flipped bit and can't explain the odd behaviour.

HI Daggy67,

Sorry you are having problems. Can I get you to drop me an email with a debug log from the plugin so I can see what is going on. Can you also explain what you did before it was messed up. I dont think you will have to reinstall HS3 as the plugin stores all its data in the devices and removing them and resetting the Arduino.ini back to the start would reset all the config but I would like to work out what went wrong and If I can fix it for you.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

I found if I wait a while with the boards setup page in the browser it starts building the boards settings. I will be populating the IO's this weekend and turn debugging on. thanx for the quick reply. my one wire I had been using a bread board for moths worked without incident may have shorted out a pin when a wire slipped out. Sloppy workmanship on my part. I have got many other board to play with and expanding this weekend. great plugin thanx

Comment

Working...
      X