Z-Flash Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Flash Updates

Thank You for releasing Z-Flash as it was a much needed tool!

How is Z-Flash going to be updated? Does it check for an update when in launches? Also, will the future HomeSeer Light Switches and Dimmer firmware continue to be automatically included in the Z-Flash updates or do we need to go actively looking for the new firmware?

Thank You!

bump

Comment

Can someone from Homeseer please answer what the future strategy is for this tool? For something that was just released this forum is pretty quiet....

Comment

Sorry for the delay. Updates to Z-Flash will be issued in the same manner as with HS3. When you launch the program, a message will appear to notify. This is how we'll be rolling out new updates to HomeSeer products.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
          Sorry for the delay. Updates to Z-Flash will be issued in the same manner as with HS3. When you launch the program, a message will appear to notify. This is how we'll be rolling out new updates to HomeSeer products.
          It does not do this..... I'm on 1.0.0.26. I had to manually copy the files to the update folder.

Comment

Originally posted by outbackrob View Post

It does not do this..... I'm on 1.0.0.26. I had to manually copy the files to the update folder.
            ok, maybe something happened in the 4 years since I posted that? not sure.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

If something happened, it must have been over 2.5 years ago. It's never had any update feature as long as I have owned it.

Comment

What is the latest version of Z-Flash? I currently have V1.0.0.26 installed.

Comment

Working...
                X