No announcement yet.

BrightSpeech Voices, do you want them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now it looks like we have a deal. However, we are basing the amount we need to buy on the poll (and thats only a fraction of the actual requirement). Most likely, we would not get 100% turn out from the poll. So here is the plan.

We are required to purchase both Heather and Ryan at both 8 and 16khz, so you will get BOTH. (The poll only asked if you would purchase ONE voice) I want to ask that everyone who is interested pre-order the voices, and we will reduce the cost for pre-buyers, as an incentive. This will give us the best chance of selling enough of the voices so we are not stuck with heavy inventory. If the pre-order quantity is too low, everyone gets refunded and we abort the purchase. How does that sound, fair?

Sorry this is taking so long, but this is not something that we had planned on taking on.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Can you give us a ball park figure of how much we are talking here? I know you just said it depends on the number of buyers but you have to have a rough idea. This may very well entice more people to sign up.

Comment

OK EVERYONE that voted in the poll... Place that order!

Rich, perhaps you should place your post as an announcement.

Comment

I would like to know too what the ball park will be, I don't want to spend a few hundred bucks on voices. How does one go about ordering?
          HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
          (aka xplosiv)
          Do You Cocoon? Home Automation News, Tutorials, Reviews, Forums & Chat

Comment

WOAH! What about Heather 22Khz? That is the sweet one....

Comment

Originally posted by rjh
              Right now it looks like we have a deal. However, we are basing the amount we need to buy on the poll (and thats only a fraction of the actual requirement). Most likely, we would not get 100% turn out from the poll. So here is the plan.

We are required to purchase both Heather and Ryan at both 8 and 16khz, so you will get BOTH. (The poll only asked if you would purchase ONE voice) I want to ask that everyone who is interested pre-order the voices, and we will reduce the cost for pre-buyers, as an incentive. This will give us the best chance of selling enough of the voices so we are not stuck with heavy inventory. If the pre-order quantity is too low, everyone gets refunded and we abort the purchase. How does that sound, fair?

Sorry this is taking so long, but this is not something that we had planned on taking on.
              What about the International voices? (Swedish Emma)

Where do i place the preorder?

Comment

I'm in!!! Show us where to pre-order!!

Comment

The plan is to do $69.95 retail, and $59.95 if you pre-order. This seems like a fair deal over the original $49.95 as you now get 2 voices for only $10 more.

I don't see a problem getting the 22khz over the 16, but I need to check on that.

Comment

Count me in, assuming you can get the 22khz ones. Thanks again Rich!
                    HSPRO 2.4 (ESXi 4.1) | my.Alert NEW | my.Trigger | HSTouch | ACRF2 | UltraM1G | BLWeather | BLLan | Rover
                    (aka xplosiv)
                    Do You Cocoon? Home Automation News, Tutorials, Reviews, Forums & Chat

Comment

Yes, I consider the 22Khz voice a must!

As soon as you can confirm that the voices will indeed have the 22Khz version, I'll place my pre-order.

Comment

Why not remove the original poll and setup a new one. This way you can get a new idea who would spend the $59 or $69.

Comment

I am assuming then, for $59 we would get Ryan and Heather at 8, 16, and 22mHz? We need 8 mHz for HSP and the others for normal use. I agree, the 22 mHz is the most "attractive" voice!

Comment

Wow!

Count me in. I just downloaded the voices and Heather Rocks! Much better than my current AT&T voices.

Comment

How does the licensing work?

Comment

Count me in too the 22mHz Heather
                                Tim
                                FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

Working...
                                X