Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the slow response... forgot where I posted shots... At this point, I am using Ariel as a font.

Comment

These are awesome projects. What software are you folks using to yield such a clean and polished look? What is the output? .html? .xhtm? or?

TIA
      HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
      Home Assistant 2024.3
      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
      Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
      Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
      WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
      AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Originally posted by morrisdlx View Post
        Sorry for the slow response... forgot where I posted shots... At this point, I am using Ariel as a font.

Comment

Towards the beginning of this thread is an iPhone build that the buttons were transparent to the background. The guy hasn't been on since 2012 or so, does anyone have anything like that they would be willing to share?

Comment

Still working on mine:

Used on a Samsung s8

Main:

Lights :

Remote (still under construction):

Comment

Originally posted by txbandit View Post
              Here are a few screenshots from my HTC Diamond mobile phone. Unfortunately I couldn't get too detailed because It's for a cell phone. Will post up more when I get my touchscreens. Hope you guys like.
              So cool !
              Wish these were transferable.

Comment

Originally posted by tome10 View Post
                Towards the beginning of this thread is an iPhone build that the buttons were transparent to the background. The guy hasn't been on since 2012 or so, does anyone have anything like that they would be willing to share?
                Mine are transparent on both my iPhone 7 and my Google Pixel, just be sure to use PNG files that don't have a background. I get my buttons from the noun project (I have a paid sub).

Originally posted by ewkearns View Post
                These are awesome projects. What software are you folks using to yield such a clean and polished look? What is the output? .html? .xhtm? or?

TIA
                I'm just using HSTouch/HSTouchDesigner

Comment

looks like a lot of work !
                  I need to build my system but hope I can get there !

Comment

Originally posted by rkirstuk View Post
                    looks like a lot of work !
                    I need to build my system but hope I can get there !
                    It definitely was at first due to the learning curve. Once I had it down I made template screens for each kind of page: lighting, audio, quick control, etc. And just clone those when I need a new page, it keeps all my formatting the same and I just modify the buttons to control the new devices I added.

Comment

Originally posted by bwinning View Post
                      It definitely was at first due to the learning curve. Once I had it down I made template screens for each kind of page: lighting, audio, quick control, etc. And just clone those when I need a new page, it keeps all my formatting the same and I just modify the buttons to control the new devices I added.
                      Hmmmmmm hope I can get there.

Comment

You may be right and in which case the HD must just use a default font. dunno...

Comment

Originally posted by ewkearns View Post

TIA
                          In my case, everything was done with HSTouch Designer. I did do some surfing for icons... but that's it.

Comment

Apart from the typo my new look is starting to take shape too

Comment

ATLAS V1

Here is my setup that I created a few years ago. I'll be making a new design soon enough, but I think this one is pretty solid for my needs! I only currently use a Nexus 5x and a Pixel XL 2 primarily, but I'll include a side-projects as well (the blank template for my iPad 1 - I've got one for an iPhone 2 light-switch template as well, but I can't find it right now.)

Note: The security screen is a work in progress, I rushed that so I would have a usable interface before a recent vacation (the on/off icons are pretty weak).
                              Attached Files

Comment

Looks great and I really do like the rotary display and controls. I know this was previously discussed on the HS4 thread but I disagree that they are harder for users... Well done

Comment

Working...
                                X