Starting over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting over?

I have the RFXrec433 and the RFXCOM Plug in. Over the years, I've added a number of temp and weather sensors and I think I have may have a bad sensor and/or mismapped inputs. I'd like to just start over from scratch and re-add the sensors back into Homeseer.

Is it as easy as deleting all the devices and then uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin?

Jim

A delete of the devices will be enough, no need to reinstall the plug-in.

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post
      A delete of the devices will be enough, no need to reinstall the plug-in.
      Even better! Thanks!

Comment

I deleted all temperature and weather devices and re-sync'd them with the plug-in and everything is working great - for that stuff.

I'm having issues pairing X10 security devices (both motion and DS10) and X10 motion sensors (such as the old Hawk devices).

For the X10 security sensors I'm going to RFXCOM>SECURITY SENSORS and the only item available to add is a "Virtual Security Sensor" after triggering any of my modules.

For the X10 motion sensors, I have the motion sensor set to A1, and I set up a device with that code in the device setup, and I am not seeing HS receive a signal whatsoever in the log.

Any idea on where to start?

Thanks,
        Jim

Comment

US X10 operates at 310MHz and is not received by the 433.92MHz RFXrec433

Comment

Really? I could have sworn I was using X10 with this previously - that would only apply to devices and not X10 security sensors, correct?

I have an old W800 laying around. I believe this plugin supports that hardware? Perhaps time to dust that off...

Comment

Yes the plugin supports the W800. I still use it to support DS10 security devices and a couple of X-10 motion detectors.

Robert
              HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
              X