Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lyric Status

The HVAC unit Fan is "ON" running continuously, it will not turn OFF

I have an event that triggers the Lyric FAN from Auto to ON to control Humidity in a bathroom. After x minutes another event triggers to change the FAN Mode back from On to Auto. This has been working and the fan stopped running.

The temp setpoint is not calling for the FAN to run.

Plug-in Honeywell Lyric version 1.0.0.0

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lyric plug 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	1212116

Devoir
    Last edited by devoir; February 25, 2018, 01:35 PM.

Sorry, Devoir - I'm not sure I'm totally following you. Can you elaborate a little on what you have set up and what's not working?

Comment

I have

1 event that turns the Fan Mode = ON (fan runs )

2 event turns Fan Mode = Auto (fan should stop running) The fan continues to be ON or run however the Fan Status = OFF. The system isn't reading the fan running.

Devoir

Comment

Originally posted by devoir View Post
        I have

1 event that turns the Fan Mode = ON (fan runs )

2 event turns Fan Mode = Auto (fan should stop running) The fan continues to be ON or run however the Fan Status = OFF. The system isn't reading the fan running.

Devoir
        So is the issue that the Fan Status is wrong, that the Fan Mode is not changing to Auto, or that the event isn't being triggered?

Comment

Correct the Fan Status does not change to reflect the actual condition. On vs Off.

To get the fan turned off I opened the iPhone Lyric app and change the Mode from On to Auto. THe Fan stopped running, however the Plugin "Fan Status" never updated or changed it showed Off

Devoir

Comment

I don't think the API is properly reporting fan status. I emailed their support team a couple of weeks ago, but haven't heard back. You can see in the JSON data on your root thermostat device - the fan is marked as off all the time ("fanRequest": false).

Comment

Working...
            X