Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin Error when Lauching JUST after installation ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Error when Lauching JUST after installation ...

Hello,

I've just received my Duet package with the receiver ... and then just install the Squeezebox plugin, NOT the Beta, i've bgot the 2.13.19 version of HS2.

The problem as you can see blocks ALL my HS2 and crash it just after launching and i don't know what to do !

I don't really understand what i've done wrong ... because i 've done it as usual.

If someone as an idea, it will be wonderful 'cause i'm very disapointed ...

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nslmanu; September 6, 2009, 11:57 PM.

Not sure if related, but there was an occasional problem in early versions of the plugin when multiple network adaptors were enabled. Have you tried the Beta version? Since you have 2.3 build 19 instead of 23 or beyond, you might have to install it manually (by starting the setup.exe in the plug-in installation in the update2 directory); HS2 versions prior to 2.3 build 23 did not allow starting a msi installer and wait for it to finish before HS2 continues its startup process.

Comment

Did the error occur when you attempted to shutdown HS2 or otherwise what were you attempting to do when it occur?

As an alternative approach, you could also edit the plug-in configuration file (in the config directory) with notepad and disable the plug-in from connecting to SqueezeCenter at startup. Then once you started HS2, you could configure the plug-in from the web pages and manually enable the plug-in to connect to SqueezeCenter from the status page.

Comment

In fact i've done this : i desactivate the plugin ( leaving the error in background ), stop HS2, relaunch it ( without the error ) : go on INTERFACES menu, activate the plugin, configure the IP of the squeeze server and stop it, relaunch it.

And it only at this point that the HS2 server and all plugins work great ...

Strange, but , it's ok now.

lucky or not lucky ?

Comment

Working...
        X