This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pcp View Post
    Ah yes good old XP... there s ia different command to create symbolic links. I can expand the script in a future version to try the command (junction) and/or copy (prefer not to fore multiple reasons) the icons as a last resort. So for now you are set, right?
    Hi Philippe, good for now as I manually copied those icons over.

Thanks
    Al

PS Looking to upgrade to a new HS server soon, so hopefully I won't be on XP much longer :-)
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Philippe,

I notice a new version today in the updater. I do not seem to be ableto find what changes are in this version, I am not sure if I need to upgrade?

Could you explain what's new?

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

See the first post in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Philippe,

I notice a new version today in the updater. I do not seem to be ableto find what changes are in this version, I am not sure if I need to upgrade?

Could you explain what's new?

Thanks,

Wim
          See version change log here: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...77&postcount=1

Comment

Philippe,

Thanks, was looking for it a few days back but did not find it, today I was not searching properly. Sorry for that....

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Do you know if you intend to look into whether Squeezebox will work under Linux?

I've having a play with Linux but just realized that I'll loose the use of Squeezebox plugin :-(

Regards
              Simon

Comment

Hi,
                For some reason the latest HS3 plugin seems to ignore the speech volume indicator and plays its at 100%. I have tried deleting and recreating the devices, but it still blares it.

Comment

Nothing rely changed related to this as far as i recall. In your setup and for that player is volume controlled from the lms player and amplifier or only from the amplifier (i.e lms player is setup for fixed volume output)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
                    Nothing rely changed related to this as far as i recall. In your setup and for that player is volume controlled from the lms player and amplifier or only from the amplifier (i.e lms player is setup for fixed volume output)?

What screen is that on?

Comment

This would be a configuration in LMS for that player.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Can't change speech volumen

Dear pcp:
                        I can't change the speech volumen, if a change the volumen (music volumen) in a event, the speech volumen also change to that level ... so speech volumen is determined by the music volumen ...

Comment

Can you provide more details as i do not fully understand the context and issue? Are you saying the event changes both the value of the player volume device and the device for the speech volume? Are you using "the output. Level is fixed at 100%" shown in the earlier screen? Screenshots and more details would be helpful. Thanks

Comment

Ok Philippe, the thing is that I don't have that option in the audio configuration (LMS 7.7.5) ... and yes the speech volumen depends on the general volumen ...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pepodoc View Post
                              Ok Philippe, the thing is that I don't have that option in the audio configuration (LMS 7.7.5) ... and yes the speech volumen depends on the general volumen ...
                              Thank you. I will try to reproduce it (it will ake me a few days before I can look at it).

Comment

Plugin Dropped?!

I am not seeing it in the Updater list... did it get pulled? If so, is there somewhere I can grab it manually?

Comment

Working...
                                X