This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
    I sent you a email thru the forum, let me know if u got it.
    Not as yet,

You can contact me directly paul.huddlestone at gmail.com

Paul..

Comment

@ Paul,

I'm having no luck with the html approach to getting the images into HSTouch. The screens get all confused and as you mentioned, they refresh all the time. I tried to embed the plugin created images but I couldn't get the address right. Could you please run me through how to do this again?
      Originally posted by rprade
      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Is there away to get the history into HSTouch?

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
          @ Paul,

I'm having no luck with the html approach to getting the images into HSTouch. The screens get all confused and as you mentioned, they refresh all the time. I tried to embed the plugin created images but I couldn't get the address right. Could you please run me through how to do this again?
          Not 100% sure I understand the issue you have.

On my system I have a single screen with an image element. I then have buttons on that screen for the different users. The button action is set to: "Set an Elements URL". The Element property is set to the name of the image element and the URL property set to: http://HomeseerInternalIPaddress/PHLocation/Maps/72.png where 72 is the device ID of the user in question.

This appears to work just fine whether connected locally or remotely.

Paul..

Comment

Is there away to get the history into HSTouch?
            Not at the moment.

I have a reasonably large to do list for the plug-in but I also have a large DIY to do list that is taking priority for the next few weeks

The history side of things is on the to do list and it was my intention to add another child device to users to store the last X positions that could be scrolled in HSTouch in the same way as the message panel works.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
              Not 100% sure I understand the issue you have.

On my system I have a single screen with an image element. I then have buttons on that screen for the different users. The button action is set to: "Set an Elements URL". The Element property is set to the name of the image element and the URL property set to: http://HomeseerInternalIPaddress/PHLocation/Maps/72.png where 72 is the device ID of the user in question.

This appears to work just fine whether connected locally or remotely.

Paul..

When I try this all I get is a white square with a red X. I do have the .png in my maps folder. I'm not running on port 80. Could that be my issue?

Comment

Not at the moment.

I have a reasonably large to do list for the plug-in but I also have a large DIY to do list that is taking priority for the next few weeks

The history side of things is on the to do list and it was my intention to add another child device to users to store the last X positions that could be scrolled in HSTouch in the same way as the message panel works.

Paul..

That sounds good. No rush. But I do hope things slow down for you soon. :/

One more question: Using the other method of displaying maps, calling Google maps as opposed to the plugin created image, is there a way to specify multiple locations? So I could have one screen showing everyone.

Comment

When I try this all I get is a white square with a red X. I do have the .png in my maps folder. I'm not running on port 80. Could that be my issue?
                  I'm also not running on port 80 so need to specify the hs port in the url

http://hs3ipaddress:hs3port/PHLocation/........

Paul..

Comment

One more question: Using the other method of displaying maps, calling Google maps as opposed to the plugin created image, is there a way to specify multiple locations? So I could have one screen showing everyone.
                    There is currently not a way to do this within the plug-in but you could do it yourself by grabbing the lat/lon of each user and pushing that into Google maps.

Paul..

Comment

Paul,

I was using an older version of your plugin and decided yesterday to catch up to the latest version. I have rebuild all child devices and such. For the followmee devices new ones were created.

Then I created an event to trigger on a new location to have the current position in the logs of HS3. Now each time (I suppose on the event triggering) I get errors in the log:

Code:
                      jan-02 09:33:23	 	PHLocation Error	(ProcPositionData) Error in process triggers for User Ref:40 with Trigger Typ:Better Accuracy
                      jan-02 09:33:23	 	PHLocation Error	Error: DeSerializing object: Kan type i+trigger, dat vereist is voor deserialisatie, niet laden.
                      jan-02 09:33:23	 	PHLocation Error	(UpdateUserDevice) Error with device update procedure! System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld. bij k.a(Int32 A_0, String A_1) bij f.a(d A_0, Int32 A_1)
                      jan-02 09:33:23	 	PHLocation Error	Error: DeSerializing object: Kan type i+trigger, dat vereist is voor deserialisatie, niet laden.
                      Anything I can do to correct it?

Wim
                      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                        Paul,

I was using an older version of your plugin and decided yesterday to catch up to the latest version. I have rebuild all child devices and such. For the followmee devices new ones were created.

Then I created an event to trigger on a new location to have the current position in the logs of HS3. Now each time (I suppose on the event triggering) I get errors in the log:

Code:
                        jan-02 09:33:23	 	PHLocation Error	(ProcPositionData) Error in process triggers for User Ref:40 with Trigger Typ:Better Accuracy
                        jan-02 09:33:23	 	PHLocation Error	(UpdateUserDevice) Error with device update procedure! System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld. bij k.a(Int32 A_0, String A_1) bij f.a(d A_0, Int32 A_1)
                        Anything I can do to correct it?

Wim
                        This problem has happened to a selected few users and so far I have not been able to track down the cause.

If you open any events that are using PHLocation triggers, I think you will find that the "user" is missing. Re add the user to the events and all should be OK.

Also check in your known places that a user is selected for each place and click the save button.

Paul..

Comment

This problem has happened to a selected few users and so far I have not been able to track down the cause.

If you open any events that are using PHLocation triggers, I think you will find that the "user" is missing. Re add the user to the events and all should be OK.

Also check in your known places that a user is selected for each place and click the save button.

Paul..
                          Paul,

I checked and all 'old' events I had with phlocation triggers were showing "object not set to reference". Most of them were triggers for city chnage or country changes.
                          Been there with my plugin as well... I had made large changes to the actions area, but forgot the conversion of exsiting events

Guess that is what I see happening now. I have changed all my old events by deselecting the phlocation and reselecting it, after that I could select the correct actions again.

Thanks,

Wim
                          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Happy new year Paul!!

In a fit of madness, I purchased the RSfindmydevice plugin last night. Is there a way to change my existing followmee devices to custom so I can get the location from this new plugin? I think I know the answer but I am hopeful!!
                            Cheers
                            J

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnez View Post
                              Happy new year Paul!!

In a fit of madness, I purchased the RSfindmydevice plugin last night. Is there a way to change my existing followmee devices to custom so I can get the location from this new plugin? I think I know the answer but I am hopeful!!
                              Cheers
                              J
                              Not as the plug-in stands, but if it's going to be a lot of work for you to re-create new devices I could knock together a little script for you that can change them.

If you want me to do that, jut drop me an email and I'll do it this evening.

Paul..

Comment

I am using egigeozone and lately on my cell the devices gets stuck on a status and can't find a way to change it. Does anyone know how to reset the zone on the cell phone side?
                                Hector
                                MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                                AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Working...
                                X