dBase file data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dBase file data

I have enabled CSV and dbase data in the config file. I have only 38 devices (the 36 from the CSV file, and data status device and the warnings device. On the devices tab of the config page there are a whole bunch of blank devices --- didn't count them but maybe there are the right number to account for all the extra entries in the dbase file.

There are one or two parameters in the dbase file (that are not in the CSV file) that I would like access to (moon day, for example).

Am I doing something wrong?

NEVER MIND --- when I restarted the plug-in the devices appeared, eventually and, while there were duplicates, they went away after a while.

QUESTION: Can I delete the devices I do not care about or will that screw up the plug-in?
    Last edited by pete@malibubeach.com; June 18, 2015, 10:54 PM.

New version will be out soon, which should fix a bunch of bugs. you can use the Re-Create dices button in config to delete all the plugins devices and re-created them.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
    X