X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant set up in hs3

i downloaded the plug in
    i run mcs sprinkler
    i cant seem to config beyond the single page that asks hjow many units i have,. shouldnt there be more?
    i have run rain 8 net (plus 1 expansion) on HS 2 for years, flawlessly. what am i doing wrong?
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

mcsSprinklers has its own control of the Rain8Net. If you are running mcsSprinklers then you will not be using the Rain8Net plugin.

Comment

ok so i disable the rain 8 plug in thanks mike
      i wasnt getting any MCS response when i was testing
      HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

If you enable debug from Other Page and try to manually control a valve, write the debug to clear cache and provide the debug file along with \Config\mcsSprinklers.ini then I may be able to help diagnose.

Comment

does this help?

Comment

file attached
            Attached Files

Comment

No it does not. It looks as if the Rain8Net plugin is still enabled. You already have the file available \Homeseer HS3\Config\mcsSprinklers.ini that can be posted. Let us start there and if more info is needed I will tell you how to provide it. You will not be able to have both mcsSprinklers and Rain8Net plugins enabled at the same time because the serial COM port can only be used by one at a time. You do not need or want Rain8Net plugin if you are using mcsSprinklers.

It would also be better to open a new thread on the mcsSprinklers forum so there will be no confusion as to which plugin is being discussed.

Comment

ok will do and will send the file
                i do not have rain 8 plug in just mcs now

Comment

mike i am talking aboit in HS2 now... i cant run my hs3 for a while...
                  hs2... do i need rain 8 there?

Comment

Working...
                  X