X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
    Hi Paul ,

I updated to the last version but i get Some errors , what do i need to do?

Regards

Sended from far far away
    I think this error happens because one or more events using plug-in triggers has become corrupted. This has happened before on a select few installations but I have been unable to track down the cause.

Do you have any events configured that are using PHL triggers? If so, can you check that they are all configured properly.

Paul..

Comment

Release Notes

Hi Paul,

No i have no events that use the device , its a New added device .
      Every time iT updates the location i get that Error , i now get the first 2 lines at the Error

Regards

Sended from far far away
      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by Malosa View Post
        Hi Paul,

No i have no events that use the device , its a New added device .
        Every time iT updates the location i get that Error , i now get the first 2 lines at the Error

Regards

Sended from far far away
        Can you set debug level to 2 and allow the error to occur again then email me the log entries.

I'm at work now but I can take a look this evening.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
          If you're saying the street address & town on HS' Device Mgmt page are German, I can think of two possibility:
          1- You haven't actually moved you Android device since installing, but instead you've hit 'test' on your Android app profile: that will always return the EgiGeoZone author's coordinates somewhere in Germany; once you move your Android device, you'll start getting your location
          2- you haven't entered your coordinates (long, lat) on your Android app fence: hitting the square with a map in it will GPS your current location and use those coordinates; I think they are by default the Author's.
          Yea, I believe it was the test message sent that I am seeing.
          Question, can I just modify a previous fence to add the tracking feature or do I need to make it from scratch?
          Hector
          MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
            Question, can I just modify a previous fence to add the tracking feature or do I need to make it from scratch?
            Assuming that you have configured a tracking URL in the server profile that you are using with the fence, then you can just edit a fence and add the tracking.

Paul..

Comment

Ok, so Iam seeing updates going to devices,. I have backitude Egigeo running simultaneously with same polling time, and I seeing some discrepancy on locations. Backitude has a more accurate reading up til now. Will keep checking it.
              Hector
              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Ok, so Iam seeing updates going to devices,. I have backitude Egigeo running simultaneously with same polling time, and I seeing some discrepancy on locations. Backitude has a more accurate reading up til now. Will keep checking it.
                There are some distinct differences in how Backitude and EgiGeoZone work with location data.

What version of Android is your device running?

I have experienced a whole load of issues regarding anything location related in Android 6.0.1. Backitude doesn't do background updates on my 6.0.1 device and EgiGeoZone goes through phases of working and not working.

I'm convinced that these issues are related to the new power saving features in Android 6.x (doze and/or app standby) but I have not had enough time recently to do some in depth diagnosis.

Paul..

Comment

Paul,I am on android ver. 5.0
                  Hector
                  AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Paul,I am on android ver. 5.0
                    You shouldn't have any issues on 5.0

What level of discrepancy are you seeing between Backitude and EGI?

If you go to the plug-in's general config page, within http server settings is an option to log http requests to file. Switch that option on and the plug-in will start generating log files at \HS3\html\PHLocation\Logs with file names of httplog_YYYYMMDD.txt

Once a few updates have come in from both services can you email me the log file for today.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post

In the URL for tracking enter exactly as below replacing xxxx with the DeviceRef obtained earlier.
                      http://<yourhs3server>:<phlport>/phlegitracking?androidid=${androidId}&lat=${latitude}&lon=${ longitude}&acc=${accuracy}&date=${date}&phlid=xxxx
                      Paul, is this url case sensitive? I ask because if you see the android id has Capitol "I" {androidId}
                      Hector
                      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Paul, is this url case sensitive? I ask because if you see the android id has Capitol "I" {androidId}
                        Yes it is case sensitive: the variable {androidId} must have a capital "I"

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
                          You shouldn't have any issues on 5.0

What level of discrepancy are you seeing between Backitude and EGI?

If you go to the plug-in's general config page, within http server settings is an option to log http requests to file. Switch that option on and the plug-in will start generating log files at \HS3\html\PHLocation\Logs with file names of httplog_YYYYMMDD.txt

Once a few updates have come in from both services can you email me the log file for today.

Paul..
                          When I check the device after arriving to place, I can see that backitude is saying where I actually am. When I check egi it's still like two towns away from my location. I will turn the log capture feature when I go out the next time.
                          Hector
                          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

When I check the device after arriving to place, I can see that backitude is saying where I actually am. When I check egi it's still like two towns away from my location. I will turn the log capture feature when I go out the next time.
                            OK, this is a caveat of the EGI approach.

If you have tracking set to ON for "Exit" and OFF for "Entry" then when you enter your fence area the tracking feature will stop updating.

I had thought about making the plug-in update the "current location" with the fence coordinates if inside a fence but then, I thought my time would be better spent elsewhere.... read below:

I'm actually in the process of developing mobile applications for both iOS and Android that will do both geofencing and actual position reporting but due to the fact that I'm still learning a lot about mobile app development and I have a lot of other non-HA things going on currently, progress is a little slow...

Paul..

Comment

Paul, I got this Message twice today on my phone what does it mean?

Error GRO1 in get of responce code 0

I also upgraded my phone to rev 6.0, don't know if this has something to do with it.
                              Hector
                              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Hey Claude, Are you having issues with the beta rev?
                                Egi is not reporting very well. Currently it doesn't report anything, have experimented this before? can you email me the intrusions that Paul issued you to see if I have something diferent....
                                Hector
                                AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Working...
                                X