Autelis Chlorinator Device Flow Status Not Available in Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autelis Chlorinator Device Flow Status Not Available in Events

I want to create an event to let me know my filters may need to be cleaned. I want to do this by monitoring the flow status on my Intellichlor while my pumps at its lowest programmed speed. I found a device "Chlorinator"created by the Autelis plugin had this flow indication in it (first image below). I tried adding this to an event and did not find the suffix CheckFlowPCB included in available in the options in the event (see second image below). My options are an Invalid or error state, on, and off.

Is there any way for me to use this flow check as a trigger for an event that I am trying to create? Do I just need to choose the one called "an Invalid or error state?"

Thanks,

Oscar
    Attached Files

When a chlorinator error is detected only the device's string is changed not the device's value, so the trigger "a device value changes and becomes" won't work.

Unfortunately HS3 does not natively provide triggers based on device's strings so you need something like the EasyTrigger plugin to trigger on a device's string change: "EasyTrigger: This device's string changes and contains..."

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      When a chlorinator error is detected only the device's string is changed not the device's value, so the trigger "a device value changes and becomes" won't work.

Unfortunately HS3 does not natively provide triggers based on device's strings so you need something like the EasyTrigger plugin to trigger on a device's string change: "EasyTrigger: This device's string changes and contains..."
      The EasyTrigger plugin is great. It adds tremendous capabilities to events.

Comment

Working...
      X