One wire api

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One wire api

Hi i am working on a project that controls my fresh air damper along with humidity control of hvac and temp sensors in crawl, media closet etc. I have implimented a bme 280 sensor for return air and my outputs of board fine but what i am wondering is has anybody implimented multiple onewire sensors in api mode to auto config like in standard scetch or do i haveto add single sensors and send to homeseer. Also i would like to add alive pin in api mode what would be my best route? Can anybody share there codeing for onewire to help me out. Im not greatest at codeing you can say im a newbie but if i look at other peoples code i can figure out whats going on for most part.

Originally posted by sweet View Post
    Hi i am working on a project that controls my fresh air damper along with humidity control of hvac and temp sensors in crawl, media closet etc. I have implimented a bme 280 sensor for return air and my outputs of board fine but what i am wondering is has anybody implimented multiple onewire sensors in api mode to auto config like in standard scetch or do i haveto add single sensors and send to homeseer. Also i would like to add alive pin in api mode what would be my best route? Can anybody share there codeing for onewire to help me out. Im not greatest at codeing you can say im a newbie but if i look at other peoples code i can figure out whats going on for most part.
    See if this post helps, https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=192561 it is specific for the NodeMCU but could be modified to work in other situations.

Good luck.
    Billy

Comment

Working...
    X