Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTV update 2.8.12 - 2/28/2006

New version sent to the HS 2 updater.

Fixes an error where the number of days ahead was getting set to a blank value rather than an actual number.

This error was causing problems with the download event, causing the xml files to not download. Which in turn caused the import to fail since there wasn't any xml files.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Hi Jeff

Are there any particular steps that I should take proir to upgrading?

Thanks

Comment

Still showing 2.8.11 in the updater here

Comment

Only one file has changed. The admin page. The code was putting an extra select in the dropdown for number of days ahead. This was causing the html to be incorrect. If you use IE, then you shouldn't have been affected. Firefox, however, was not displaying any numbers in the dropdown because of the incorrect html.

I had just sent it to Rick, so he hasn't had a chance to get it in the updater yet. I wanted to make sure I got it posted as starting tomorrow, I have 2 mid term papers to start on. Both are due by March 12th so I will be pretty busy for a while.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

CFGuy is uber...

Originally posted by CFGuy
          New version sent to the HS 2 updater.
          CFGuy chatted with me last night for almost 2 hours to resolve the issue causing the bug squashed by this update. I thought it was really cool he took the time to help so thought I'd share how pleased I was. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Working...
          X