Devices not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices not updating

Toward the end of March the devices generated by the plug-in (running 2.3.0.6) seem to have stopped updating. I tried restarting HS and rebooting the computer. That updated the the plug-in status, speak proxy devices and player name and status devices, but they still do not update to reflect run time changes. If I disconnect the plug-in and reconnect, those same devices update, but still do not reflect subsequent changes.

Events seem to work as do scripting functions, but device buttons on the Status page do not (except for the connect / disconnect buttons).

What is the best (easiest) way to correct? Do I need to delete the devices and have the plug-in recreate them? If so, how should I do that?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Devices not updating

Try to recreate the devices. The easiest is to go to the plugin status page, uncheck the check boxes for players, verify the devices are removed ( if not they were or not anymore assigned to the plugin) and then return to the plugin status page to check the checkboxes for players for which you want to have devices. Have you also considered before this upgrading to the latest version?

Comment

That must be the problem. None of the check boxes were checked. I'll recreate my devices.

When I checked the Updater, it says I have the latest version installed. I thought later versions were for HS3.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
      X