Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get any music to play via event? Always shows empty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I get any music to play via event? Always shows empty.

I have the plugin installed and it works, shows what I have playing and I can control it and so on, shows my queue etc, but if I run an event and say play favorite, or radio etc it's always blank. I have favorites set in the Sonos app but doesn't matter if I say play track, play artist, it always shows nothing as the options.

To simplify, what I'm trying to do is an event that starts playing Google Play Music, Pop Ballads station on my Living Room group (Playbar, Sub, 2 Play 1s).

Originally posted by 416to305 View Post
    I have the plugin installed and it works, shows what I have playing and I can control it and so on, shows my queue etc, but if I run an event and say play favorite, or radio etc it's always blank. I have favorites set in the Sonos app but doesn't matter if I say play track, play artist, it always shows nothing as the options.

To simplify, what I'm trying to do is an event that starts playing Google Play Music, Pop Ballads station on my Living Room group (Playbar, Sub, 2 Play 1s).
    You need to make a musicDB. There is one master Sonos HS devices created and it shows a button CONTROL. Click it and click on BuildDB.
    Read the help file by clicking on Tools->help->Sonos on how to do it immediately and nightly.

Dirk

Comment

Working...
    X