Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REQUEST: Plugin for Bosch B-series security panels (willing to pay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REQUEST: Plugin for Bosch B-series security panels (willing to pay)

Hello everyone -

Curious if there has ever been any exploration of or attempt to write a Bosch B-series intrusion panel integration? I realize that these panels are typically more suited to commercial uses than residential, but I think there could be a pretty large market for a plugin. I personally would be willing to pay reasonable costs to write a plugin directly if someone was willing. I could potentially even ship a control panel within the US (or potentially provide a private link to access remotely?) if someone was interested?

Thanks!

I have one of these as well so I was very motivated to write a PI. However, as far as I can tell, you can't have local access and doing PIs that rely on a web (GUI) interface to scrape info from, I'm not much in favor as any change to the interface is likely to break the PI. I'd tried to sign up as a Bosh authorized install/seller but that didn't really work out nor did it seem to provide proper information to write apps for it.

I'd be interested if anyone made one. As a PI author myself, I don't think you can pay someone but that clearly is just my opinion, which doesn't mean there is someone out there that can be motivated to write one
    Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
      I have one of these as well so I was very motivated to write a PI. However, as far as I can tell, you can't have local access and doing PIs that rely on a web (GUI) interface to scrape info from, I'm not much in favor as any change to the interface is likely to break the PI. I'd tried to sign up as a Bosh authorized install/seller but that didn't really work out nor did it seem to provide proper information to write apps for it.

I'd be interested if anyone made one. As a PI author myself, I don't think you can pay someone but that clearly is just my opinion, which doesn't mean there is someone out there that can be motivated to write one
      Dirk

If you are interested in moving forward with writing a PI, reach out to me via PM. There is a good chance that I can get you whatever it is you need to make this happen.

Comment

Working...
      X