This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
    I think your url is only for a still image and not a live stream. You need to have both. And a live stream wont work without a still image url.
    Sorry, forgot to mention that, I have live stream as well:

http://192.xxx.xxx.xxx/live.sdp

Comment

Originally posted by mk1 black limited View Post
      Sorry, forgot to mention that, I have live stream as well:

http://192.xxx.xxx.xxx/live.sdp
      I dont know what .sdp is and im gonna guess imperihome doesn't support that. They use mjpeg or rtsp.

Quick google search brought up this, but you might look for your camera specifically.
      http://www.vivotek.com/faq/urlq10.html

Comment

Tried two different cameras now, the last one being a Panasonic. The Vivotek does use RTSP, and the Panasonic uses MJPEG - noen of them works unfortunately. All of the URLs display correctly in a browser.
        Attached Files

Comment

Tried two different cameras now, the last one being a Panasonic. The Vivotek does use RTSP, and the Panasonic uses MJPEG - noen of them works unfortunately. All of the URLs display correctly in a browser.
          Have you tried using then directly in imperihome without going through hoemseer or this plugin?
          I run my IP cameras directly

Comment

Do you use the HTTP request widget for that?

Comment

Do you use the HTTP request widget for that?
              Imperihome allows you to add many different systems. Same as you added HS3 you can directly add ip cameras, sonos, hue, vera and others. Just go to settings your systems and add a system. Choose ip camera and repeat to add several.

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                I think your url is only for a still image and not a live stream. You need to have both. And a live stream wont work without a still image url.
                Aha, right That worked fine! Thanks!

However, I guess that still means the plugin doesn't quite work with these cameras though.

Comment

Aha, right That worked fine! Thanks!

However, I guess that still means the plugin doesn't quite work with these cameras though.
                  Atelast we have confirmed it is a plugin issue and not a Imperihome issue. I have always used camera's seperate in Imperihome since my vera days. There maybe an advantage somewhere but i dont think you will find any reason to use the cameras in this plugin vs. Directly in Imperihome.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                    I confirm there is a problem with the installation from the updater on Linux.
                    The manual installation works fine though.

I have asked HST to look at it, I will let you know when this is fixed.
                    the installation of the plugin on Linux from the updater has now been fixed

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                      what features exactly do you miss?
                      To fully replace HSTouch on my wife's phone, would require several features on iOS to be as advanced as on Android, for example the existence of the web page widget, and here I mean the widget where you can fully browse within the widget. That is not in the iOS client. That widget is really good for bridging gaps where there is not an advanced enough widget in general. There is the missing cooling control with the thermostats. There are a lot of other little features missing and bugs as well.

That all being said, I appreciate your effort on the plug-in, and did think of a few use case where I myself can use it on Android, when I don't want to fire up the full HSTouch client. I have licensed your plug-in after all now, so would appreciate if you could also voice the bug and feature needs on iOS to Imperihome, as you apparently have been doing already. The more people that request fixes, the more likely we are to get them.
                      Last edited by Automated; March 22, 2016, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Another spud imperihome plug-in license purchased here!

I have been testing the ImperiHome beta on my iPad, though not in premium guise. I have been unsuccessful doing the restore purchase on the iPad for premium. Are folks just purchasing another license to test the premium beta?

I e-mailed imperihome support about the issue along with a short list of requests:

1. Nest support
                        2. Full web Page widget
                        3. Ability to change page layout after creation
                        4. Ability to move widgets around
                        5. HUE non RGB bulb control

Come to think of it I should have asked for native harmony hub support too.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                        Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                        Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                          Another spud imperihome plug-in license purchased here!

I have been testing the ImperiHome beta on my iPad, though not in premium guise. I have been unsuccessful doing the restore purchase on the iPad for premium. Are folks just purchasing another license to test the premium beta?
                          The ios and Android app are licensed through the Apple and Google Play stores and the money is funneled to ImperiHome. The plugin is licensed through HomeSeer and the money (or at least some of it) goes to spud. They are separate licenses.

Cheers
                          Al
                          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                            The ios and Android app are licensed through the Apple and Google Play stores and the money is funneled to ImperiHome. The plugin is licensed through HomeSeer and the money (or at least some of it) goes to spud. They are separate licenses.

Cheers
                            Al
                            Yes. I know. My first statement is that I purchased a license for spuds plugin. I only stated this to follow your lead in showing support for spud and his hard work.

I am also, separately, having a problem getting imperihome beta to be unrestricted. For the ipad I tried to restore my in app purchase of imperihome premium that I paid to apple/imperihome. My question is on the imperihome beta (delivered via testflight), are you able to restore purchase to get the un-restricted program access, or do you simply pay apple/imperihome another $5.99 for another in app purchase of imperihome premium?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                            Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                            Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Yes. I know. My first statement is that I purchased a license for spuds plugin. I only stated this to follow your lead in showing support for spud and his hard work.

I am also, separately, having a problem getting imperihome beta to be unrestricted. For the ipad I tried to restore my in app purchase of imperihome premium that I paid to apple/imperihome. My question is on the imperihome beta (delivered via testflight), are you able to restore purchase to get the un-restricted program access, or do you simply pay apple/imperihome another $5.99 for another in app purchase of imperihome premium?
                              Ok, sorry, miunderstood. I've only installed on one device so far and had no issue with the premium license working for the beta/testflight version. I'll try it on one of the kids iPads to see if I have the same issue with restoring the license to it.

Cheers
                              Al

Comment

My question is on the imperihome beta (delivered via testflight), are you able to restore purchase to get the un-restricted program access, or do you simply pay apple/imperihome another $5.99 for another in app purchase of imperihome premium?
                                I just tried it and if I installed ImperiHome for the first time through TestFlight, the license would not restore. I then deleted the beta, installed the regular version, restored the license and then installed the beta over top. That way it works fine.

Cheers
                                Al

Comment

Working...
                                X