This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMNI Plugin v3.0.2.6

v3.0.2.6 was released to the updater today. It might take a day or so before it shows up in the list.

Changes in this version:
    • Fixed - Plugin link not showing up in Manage Plugins (@Pete)
    • Changed - Dimming now normalized to 1-100% and sends Light Level (@Jfree23,all)
    • Possibly Fixed - Access Control (locks) are not updating in HS (@automatte)
    • Fixed - locked/unlocked graphics are missing (@GEN)
    • Fixed - System Status not being updated (@Jfree23)

Always make a backup of your system before loading a new version.

Post any issues you have with this version in this thread.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Dimming users - you'll need to first check and see if your dimming devices are working correctly.
    If not, remove the unit from the OMNI Config -> Units tab and re-add it.
    If this fixes the dimming issue, then re-check all your events and make sure the dimming value is set correctly.
    Thanks
    Rob
    Last edited by rmasonjr; March 7, 2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

The update is now available in the updater.
      Last edited by rmasonjr; March 20, 2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Will test tomorrow when I get home from road trip. Thanks Rob.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Rob,

It's not in the updater yet for me to test. Not in Beta either.....

-Travis

Comment

Thanks - I've been pinging HST and no response yet...

Comment

Here been seeing a wait on the HS updater on and off with nothing in the logs. If I leave the screen and return I see the page of updates but do not know if they are new or just cached.

Last night it worked for a bit and I was able to update a plugin.

Here had a CC ISP outage that started around 1100c time. It is up now at around 1330c time. That said the outage though was here in the midwest.
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I assume they must be getting ready to go live with the new Plug-In Site and process. I know the developer of the new Harmony Hub Plug-In (Sirmeili) stated that he was informed he cannot put his Plug-In in the Updater as it will have to be part of the new HS Server distribution method. Because of that, he is forced to post a version that requires the override to install it at this time.

-Travis

Comment

Yeah, I tried to use the new portal yesterday and it wouldn't let me login. Updater override works, but it takes a few more steps with zee users.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Comment

Rob,

Can you please elaborate on the way this gets updated at the moment? I have a lot of guys who just go to the updater.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bjhampe View Post
                      Rob,

Can you please elaborate on the way this gets updated at the moment? I have a lot of guys who just go to the updater.

Thanks!
                      The updater is the primary way to get updates. Today, we have to email the updater group at HST so they can manually update the updater with new versions. They are in the process of developing a portal so plugin authors can post their new versions immediately which is a win-win for both HST and the plugin authors.

There is also a method of updating using a file called updater_override. This method allows the user to bypass the updater and install a single application without going through the updater. This takes a little extra work and manually copying files. I wouldnt recommend this method for Zee users since they have to use WinSCP or other FTP products to manipulate files.

In short, the plugin portal will make this whole process much easier and much faster.

Comment

The updater still doesn't have the new version this morning.

Comment

Here went checking the direct link via the updater file directory and do not see it.

That said I have noticed (reported on the beta HS3 section) about random slow downs occurring in the last week.

As mentioned above thinking that they are still tinkering with this new updater stuff and it is not ready yet. It is also affecting other plugin links and updates now for about a week or so.
                          - Pete

Auto mator
                          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Version to fix dimming issue...

How much long do we have to wait for this crucial update?

Comment

Originally posted by uticanpioneer View Post
                              How much long do we have to wait for this crucial update?
                              Sorry... Wish I knew...I pinged them again for an update.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X