This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jchotz View Post
    I updated to V28 and it did not fix the 2 problems that I have.

1 - my UPB devices that control fans & flour lites still do not turn on. They did previous to V26 and now they do not. I think this has to do with ramping them. Can you please put this back so that my lites & fans work again?

2 - still does not find any zones on my exp enc. What can I tell/show you that would help you diagnose why it continues to miss the EE zones?

Thx, Jeff.
    Roll back to the prior version until I can come up with a fix that addresses Dim/Brighten/Level
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
      Roll back to the prior version until I can come up with a fix that addresses Dim/Brighten/Level
      i am guessing i would of had to of backup prior to upgrade in order to roll back. or is there a place to download older version of the plugin

Comment

Originally posted by drmcp View Post
        i am guessing i would of had to of backup prior to upgrade in order to roll back. or is there a place to download older version of the plugin
        You would need to restore it from a backup.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Comment

I have .28 and the previous version .26 also had that behavior. How to roll back to the version prior to .26 please?

Comment

Originally posted by jchotz View Post
            I have .28 and the previous version .26 also had that behavior. How to roll back to the version prior to .26 please?
            The easiest way would be to restore from your backup. All you would need is the HSPI_OMNI.exe

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
              The easiest way would be to restore from your backup. All you would need is the HSPI_OMNI.exe
              Could you post that file here in a zip for us?
              Thanks!

<style></style>

Comment

Here is one from November 2017. Looking at it in Linux I cannot tell which version it is.
                Attached Files
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Yeah, I'm a doofus w/o a backup so I'll just have to wait for the fix. <sigh> Lesson learnt.

Comment

For a quickie backup of HomeSeer just:

1 - shut the HomeSeer application via Homeseer 3 GUI
                    2 - install WinSCP on your Wintel computer
                    3 - connect to your HomeSeer box via WinSCP
                    4 - copy the /usr/local/HomeSeer directory to say a USB stick or some place you will remember
                    5 - unzip the file above and using WinSCP write the file to the /usr/local/HomeSeer directory and it will replace current Omni Plugin.
                    6 - ssh to your box and type sudo reboot
                    - Pete

Auto mator
                    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                      For a quickie backup of HomeSeer just:

1 - shut the HomeSeer application via Homeseer 3 GUI
                      2 - install WinSCP on your Wintel computer
                      3 - connect to your HomeSeer box via WinSCP
                      4 - copy the /usr/local/HomeSeer directory to say a USB stick or some place you will remember
                      5 - unzip the file above and using WinSCP write the file to the /usr/local/HomeSeer directory and it will replace current Omni Plugin.
                      6 - ssh to your box and type sudo reboot
                      Anyone figure out what version "the file above" is?
                      Thanks!
                      <style></style>

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
                        Anyone figure out what version "the file above" is?
                        Thanks!
                        <style></style>
                        I'm assuming it's the one three posts above yours...

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                          I'm assuming it's the one three posts above yours...
                          All Pete says is "Here is one from November 2017. Looking at it in Linux I cannot tell which version it is. "

That doesn't identify which specific file version it is. V.24, V.25, V.27, etc
                          <style></style>

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
                            All Pete says is "Here is one from November 2017. Looking at it in Linux I cannot tell which version it is. "

That doesn't identify which specific file version it is. V.24, V.25, V.27, etc
                            <style></style>
                            Gotcha.

Comment

Here is V.24 and V.25

and
                              Attached Files
                              - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

I cannot find my Omni V.26 or V.27 updates because none of the zip files when updating are being saved anymore in the most current builds of Homeseer 3.

I only backed up the Homeseer directory when upgrading versions of Homeseer.

Checking old Omni updater txt files update downloads the old dropbox links / files do not exist anymore from November-December 2017.
                                Last edited by Pete; April 29, 2018, 01:31 PM.
                                - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Working...
                                X