Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kodi get disconnected

Hi
    i have a RPI with kodi connected to a dedicated power adapter.
    the Kodi is available 24/7 and the plugin is configured to work with it.

every time i check the plugin i see that the kodi is disconnected. a quick click on "connect" and it is back online until a few hours again.
    i see this in the log:

Nov-07 16:41:44 XBMC INFO Lost Service: Kodi (Tv) - _xbmc-jsonrpc-h._tcp
    Nov-07 16:41:44 XBMC INFO Lost Service: Kodi (Tv) - _xbmc-jsonrpc._tcp

is there a way to keep it online?
    maybe add the "connect" and "disconnect" as an event so i can combine it with BLLAN to monitor the connections?
    thanks

Originally posted by ez1976 View Post
    Hi
    i have a RPI with kodi connected to a dedicated power adapter.
    the Kodi is available 24/7 and the plugin is configured to work with it.

every time i check the plugin i see that the kodi is disconnected. a quick click on "connect" and it is back online until a few hours again.
    i see this in the log:

Nov-07 16:41:44 XBMC INFO Lost Service: Kodi (Tv) - _xbmc-jsonrpc-h._tcp
    Nov-07 16:41:44 XBMC INFO Lost Service: Kodi (Tv) - _xbmc-jsonrpc._tcp
    The "Lost Service" lines means Bonjour told the plugin the Kodi services are not available anymore. This can be caused by Kodi shutting down, or a network problem between Kodi and your HS3 machine. When the services are available again, the plugin is supposed to discover them and reconnect, but for some reason this does not happen right?
    Can you provide a full debug log from the moment the service are lost until you reconnect manually. Thanks

Originally posted by ez1976 View Post
    is there a way to keep it online?
    maybe add the "connect" and "disconnect" as an event so i can combine it with BLLAN to monitor the connections?
    thanks
    Connect/Disconnect are already available as event actions the XBMC action types are "Plugin Connect" and "Plugin Disconnect". You can also directly use the device controls using the "Control A device"" action

Comment

Working...
    X