38A00-1 6 Button Will Not Transmit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38A00-1 6 Button Will Not Transmit

I have a house full of 38A00-1 6 Button Room Controllers, last week five of them decided not to work. I opened up UpStart and it sees all these controllers just fine, I can tell it to tun on and off the back lights, I can tell it to tun on the button lights for A-D and the On and Off buttons, but they will not turn on any lights. I tried to tell the On button to turn a light on in the next room and I told the 6 Button in the other room to turn on the lights in the first room, the second rooms 6 Button is working fine, so I know the link is still working, I know the lights are still working, however the first 6 Button will not control anything. I don't understand why I can talk to this switch, and program it without problem, but it will not transmit any commands to turn lights on, and it worked fine a week ago. If it is a bad switch why then did five go out at one time? I have had no electrical problems and nothing else seems to be effected. I am using UpStart 5.1 and I opened the log file however it did not have anything in it. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Working...
X