Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOL with UltraMon3

Hi,

How do I send WOL to a device? In UltraMon for HS2 it was easy but now I can't find anyway to do it.

Thanks.
    hadyos

I use a program called wolcmd.exe. I downloaded it from the web http://www.depicus.com. I have a HomeSeer event To wake up another computer. The event uses launch application.
    I've been using it for several years. Works great!

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Could help with Windows based computer

But I'm using HS3 on Linux. Anyway I thought UltraMon3 got this ability within the Plugin.
      Last edited by hadyos; August 28, 2014, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hadyos View Post
        Hi,

How do I send WOL to a device? In UltraMon for HS2 it was easy but now I can't find anyway to do it.

Thanks.
        hadyos
        From View > Device Management, select the "UltraMon3 Device" type, then click on the device name. Click the UltraMon3 tab, then click the "Wakeup" checkbox to enable the ability to send a "Wake On Lan" packet from the device view page. Once enabled, you'll also be able to control an device from an event by selecting the "Control a Device" action, then selecting the device, then selecting "Wakeup".

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
        X