Can I auto connect to plugin on restart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I auto connect to plugin on restart

I finally managed to get the start HS3 on boot script working. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get HS3 Concord plugin to auto connect to my Concord 4 panel on restart. If the HS3 service goes down for any reason it will restart automatically but the Concord 4 will still remain unconnected. If it remains unconnected for more than 10 minutes the panel reports AM1 failure and the panel needs to be powered down to reset this error.

I was thinking along the lines of a script to achieve this but was wondering if anyone has managed to to come up with a solution. I'm running HS3 on a Raspberry Pi under Raspbian Jessie.

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
    I finally managed to get the start HS3 on boot script working. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get HS3 Concord plugin to auto connect to my Concord 4 panel on restart. If the HS3 service goes down for any reason it will restart automatically but the Concord 4 will still remain unconnected. If it remains unconnected for more than 10 minutes the panel reports AM1 failure and the panel needs to be powered down to reset this error.

I was thinking along the lines of a script to achieve this but was wondering if anyone has managed to to come up with a solution. I'm running HS3 on a Raspberry Pi under Raspbian Jessie.
    It should connect automatically if you have "Start with HS" checked on the config page?

Z

Comment

That simple vasrc. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X