Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone would like to take a stab at integrating the energy api in this script we can get historical data and graphing within homeseer. If I have some free this next year I was going to look at adding this

Comment

Here is the link to an example of integrating the energy api

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1214950

Comment

Randomly stopped working after about 24 hours of running. I'm guessing it doesn't like something from the output - this is what I get when I query the API directly from my browser

20160104,09:45,1258,NaN,XXXXX,NaN,NaN,-6.2,NaN

Site replaced with XXXXX

Error is

Running script C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\pvoutput.vb :Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Comment

I believe that this is because it is trying to do some math on the NaN numbers. I'd there a reason why there isn't data there

Comment

your right - i have a lot of issues with pvoutput as I read consumption data from my TED and generation data from SolarEdge. As they come in at different times one of the other is always zero.

I just modified your script to pull my generation data directly from SolarEdge using their API and I already have the HS TED plugin for the consumption data.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by madas View Post
                your right - i have a lot of issues with pvoutput as I read consumption data from my TED and generation data from SolarEdge. As they come in at different times one of the other is always zero.

I just modified your script to pull my generation data directly from SolarEdge using their API and I already have the HS TED plugin for the consumption data.
                Hello madas,

can you share your code ?.
                i'm also have solar panels and a inventor from solar edge.

Regards,
                Mark

Comment

Originally posted by madas View Post

Hi Madas,
                  Can you share your working code? I have also a SolarEdge converter and a API.
                  Thanks Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by strongetje View Post
                    Hello madas,

can you share your code ?.
                    i'm also have solar panels and a inventor from solar edge.

Regards,
                    Mark
                    Hi Mark,

Dit you already get it working?

Regards Paul.

Comment

Is it currently possible to upload electricity/solar usage to PVOutput.

I'm new to HomeSeer but looking at using "
                      Aeon Labs Aeotec ZW095-A Z-Wave Home Energy Meter (GEN5)" perhaps

Actually just created this post specifically: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...95#post1354495

Comment

Hello,

I use this script sometime.
                        But now it’s suddenly stopt working
                        I get this message in the log.
                        Running script C: \ HomeSeer3 \ scripts \ pvoutput3.vb: The purpose of a call has caused an exception.The index is outside the matrix boundaries.
                        I have update Homeseer to the latest version.
                        Maybe it have to something to do with the script

Can somebody help to get this working again.

Comment

Working...
                        X