plugin working on Synology NAS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plugin working on Synology NAS?

Hi, I've tested this plugin and it is working great, recently i've a synology 209+ II series NAS. This device has the option to run the squeecenter (Linux version) on the NAS device. I was wondering if there will be a version of this plugin which will be working with the synology NAS devices.

Rgds,
    Chander

This plug-in includes two parts: the HS2 plug-in and the Squeezecenter plug-in. The HS2 plug-in needs to run where Homeseer is running which needs to be a Windows (XP, ...) computer and therefore will not run your synolog device. The SqueezeCenter plug-in should run on the SqueezeCenter server and I believe run on the synolog device. I have not tried it (nor have the environment to try it), but have you tried pointing the SqueezeCenter extension downloader to the HS2 server to install the HS2 SqueezeCenter plug-in (see documentation for details)?

To try this use the V1.6.0.3 plug-in from the HS2 downloader + the latest beta patch from http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...01&postcount=6

Comment

Just tried the proposed steps as described for the SqueezeCenter extension downloader, this seems to work :-) on the SqueezeCenter/Synology box. Will perform some more testing in the Weekend.

rgds
      Chander

Comment

Working...
      X