No announcement yet.

Hue Dimmer not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should also add that I don't get a dimmer option in the plugin configuration.

Comment

The missing values will be added in the next version of the plugin. This is caused by differences between the Philips bridge and the deCONZ gateway. You can use the reported values in events, it will be converted once the new version is there.

If you are using version 2.x.x.x of the plugin there is no dimmer option in the configuration page anymore. If you check the currect documentation you will also see there is not option anymore?

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Could one of you post the graphics tab and also the Jowihue tab from the properties of the dimmersswitch for me? As I am having the correct info here, also on the philips hue bridge?

Wim
        Attached Files
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X