• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xiaomi devices

Hello

https://www.gearbest.com/access-control/pp_626703.html
    Give:

16:16:25.4780396 -- (WebCommander.HandleWebQueue) Dequeue command: json {"e":"changed","id":"2","r":"sensors","state":{"lastupdated" :"2017-11-29T15:16:24","open":true},"t":"event"} new queue size is 0 on 00212EFFFF013778
    16:16:25.4780396 -- (MySensors.UpdateSensor) Error Cannot check OpenClose 2 as there is no capabilities known (yet) for this sensor (ZHAOpenClose). This might indicatie the plugin is not yet fully initialised

And no device in Jowi

Regards

Hello
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Orig...801172560.html

Give:

16:07:20.3441801 -- (MySensors.InititialSensors) Added deCONZ Sensor lumi.sensor_switch 8 of type ZHASwitch

1002 when one short press
    1002 when press and hold down for ever.
    2002 when two short press
    3002 when three short press
    4002 when four short press
    Nothing at five or more presses.
    Last edited by HamsterHauge; December 3, 2017, 08:21 AM. Reason: New values

Comment

Hello

https://www.gearbest.com/access-control/pp_626695.html

Give

16:07:44.4539093 -- (MySensors.UpdateSensor) UpdateSensor... updated Switch 9 type ZHASwitch To 1002
      16:07:44.4539093 -- (MySensors.UpdateSensor) UpdateSensors button pressed Switch 9 button value 1002

No change when pressing the button.
      1002 when one short press
      2002 when two short press
      3002 when three short press
      4002 when four short press
      Last edited by HamsterHauge; December 14, 2017, 12:37 PM. Reason: New value

Comment

Jan,

you are busy with many new devices
        I will add the known values to the plugin and name the devices, so the actions done are showing more logical descriptions.
        As for the window sensor, indeed still unknown to the plugin... will have to do some extra codiing for that. There are also other requests waiting for other sensortypes.

First here trying to solve the double devices issue for conbee, so it might take a bit....

Thanks!

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi

I have edited the post about https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Orig...801172560.html

https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...72&postcount=2

Comment

Jan,

Once I start on these sensors it will be a large change as I will try to make the sensor configuration more 'dynamic' in a sense that I can configure a sensor without updating code in the plugin as I think/am afraid many new sensors will come. This will be a major update of course.

One of the things I will need is the modelid of the sensors. For those sensors that have created a device you can find the modelid in the properties of the device, on the JowiHue tab. For the sensors that did not yet create a device in the plugin, you need to place the attached INI file in the config directory of yur HS installation. The plugin will check on this file every 15 minutes or so. Once the plugin has read the file (should have done then in 15 minutes or so) You will see a "dump" button apear in the configuration page behind every bridge. For the bridge holding the new sensor, press the button.

A log file will be created in the logs directory then, holding all bridge information. You can send me this log (limited to the sensors part if you want)
            I then can get the needed static details from this log.

Thanks!

Wim

PS make sure to rename the .txt file to .ini!
            Attached Files
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Hi Wim

Done and mail posted to you.

/Jan

Comment

Hi Wim

Some news?

/Jan

Comment

Jan,

Not yet. Am working on the cchange here, but time is not my friend at the moment. It is a complex change as I want the plugin to be prepared for future sensors with this change too.

I do not think it will be ready before Christmas yet here.

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

I have the Xiaomi temperature and humidity sensor (http://s.aliexpress.com/iY3ABZNf), works well in deCONZ and JowiHue creates two devices, but with value 0 (never updated).

Type: ZHASwitch
                    Model: lumi.sensor_ht

I guess these also will be supported later on?

Great work on the plugin, btw!

Comment

Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post
                      I have the Xiaomi temperature and humidity sensor (http://s.aliexpress.com/iY3ABZNf), works well in deCONZ and JowiHue creates two devices, but with value 0 (never updated).

Type: ZHASwitch
                      Model: lumi.sensor_ht

I guess these also will be supported later on?

Great work on the plugin, btw!
                      I have the same device, but it most be different. it shows in DeCONZ but not in JowiHue.
                      But the model is also reporting as lumi.sensor_ht
                      I use ConBee and DeConz .97 (The same on .86)

Comment

I have several reports of new devices either reporting 0 or not showing in the plugin. I am guessing this is depending on the deCONZ version running or maybe even which beta's of deCONZ have been active on the device.

As for the temperature and humidity devices I am very sure the plugin is not equiped yet to support those. Also Osram motion sensor seems to support the temperature, but until now only the Hue motion sensor is supported. Will add all of them.

On itself, per device, it is an easy task, but I am trying to get an "open" interface, so I will not have to update the plugin on every new sensor. Instead I want to be able to deliver a file that updates the (could be endless) list of sensors available. Bear with me, I am working hard on this, thinking on how to is the worst part of this update

I guess once I have a solution, a new beta of the plugin will arise

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

Will be looking forward to the Beta.
                          So sign me up for testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ldplusse View Post
                            I have the same device, but it most be different. it shows in DeCONZ but not in JowiHue.
                            But the model is also reporting as lumi.sensor_ht
                            I use ConBee and DeConz .97 (The same on .86)
                            Strange. It showed up as a device in HS immediately for me.

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                            I have several reports of new devices either reporting 0 or not showing in the plugin. I am guessing this is depending on the deCONZ version running or maybe even which beta's of deCONZ have been active on the device.

As for the temperature and humidity devices I am very sure the plugin is not equiped yet to support those. Also Osram motion sensor seems to support the temperature, but until now only the Hue motion sensor is supported. Will add all of them.

On itself, per device, it is an easy task, but I am trying to get an "open" interface, so I will not have to update the plugin on every new sensor. Instead I want to be able to deliver a file that updates the (could be endless) list of sensors available. Bear with me, I am working hard on this, thinking on how to is the worst part of this update

I guess once I have a solution, a new beta of the plugin will arise
                            Sounds good!
                            Totally understand the need for "restructuring" the code, so that adding new device is easier in the future. I see both here and on the deCONZ Github that there are many requests for new devices - must be because you and de deCONZ-people have made a great product!

Comment

Hi Wim, Hi everyone,

Happy new year.

This is great news, can't wait for this beta

I suppose Aqara Wall Switch will be supported then... ? The one without wire already works aproximatively, but the wired one, although recognized in the deCONZ graphical interface, doesn't appear anywhere else (not in the webapp, not in the Phoscon app, not in Jowihue).

Michel

Comment

Working...
                              X