X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature requests :-)

Hi,

Love your plugins man, many thanks :-)

Could you consider supporting Intents in your android app ?
    This way it could be integrated with tasker !

Gr,
    Kriz

I will add BLControl to the list of plugins on my site tonight so that you can add a feature request for this on my web site.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

HI Blade,

I was just thinking about how to use BLControl and was thinking that if there was a widget for the voice control then it would be faster to access than opening the plugin.

Just a thought.

Greig.
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

Not sure what you mean.
        All voice control is done using the BLControl app on your phone. The plugin is where you setup everything (voice commands, nfc tags, actions, which plugins to interface, etc)
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          Not sure what you mean.
          All voice control is done using the BLControl app on your phone. The plugin is where you setup everything (voice commands, nfc tags, actions, which plugins to interface, etc)
          Sorry I should have explained better. I mean the app not the plugin.
          On the phone app I guess to send a voice command you have to launch the app then press the Voice command button in the app.

Is it possible to have a home screen widget for the app that runs straight to voice command so you can unlock your phone then press the widget and speak.

I have widgets for lots of apps like my cctv app can display a camera on my home screen. Is it possible to put selected data from the app in to a widget to?

I am just thinking out loud........

Greig.
          Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
          X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
          Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
          Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
          Scripts =
          Various

Comment

Nice idea. I will see what can be done. The app does have to connect to the plugin in order to do anything so I am not sure yet if it can be done.
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Blade,

Would it be possible to have blcontrol setup to use internal and external Ip addresses. unfortunately my internet connection does not support loopback so when I am home on wifi i need to keep manually changing my Ip address or when I am away.

also I like the idea of wigets for the home screen I could see one for voice command and also one that would enter NFC mode.

Cheers Ken
              HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Working...
              X