X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I updated

I had to delete the old devices

After I did the token and the refresh token, I had to delete all the old devices and have it create new ones.

Once complete, I had to update all my events to replace the deleted devices with the new devices.

All control seems to be working.

I did find the following in the log:

May-03 19:48:43 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
    May-03 19:48:41 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
    May-03 19:48:37 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
    May-03 19:48:35 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
    May-03 19:46:31 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
    May-03 19:46:29 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
    May-03 19:46:21 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
    May-03 19:30:33 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
    May-03 19:30:18 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
    May-03 19:30:17 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
    May-03 19:30:16 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
    May-03 19:30:15 ZigBee Error: Command returned an error: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

But there is no ZigBee logging, only error logging and it seems to be tied to when I activated the plugin but the token was not corrected yet.

Will keep an eye out on the log and more events.
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by gaf@bluerivernet.com View Post
      After deleting original plugin and reinstalling new, I get this when trying to create a device.

May-03 5:55:09 PM ZigBee Error: There was an exception in the 'Send' function: Invalid JSON primitive: The.
      May-03 5:53:27 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin HSZigBee started successfully in 16 milliseconds

clues?
      GAF
      I'm seeing the same error. I upgraded the 3.0.0.6 plugin to 3.0.1.0, deleted all the old devices and then retrieved the new tokens. When I tried to create the devices, I received the error "Device creation failed, please check the log for more information." I then uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled, but still the same error. Here is what was in the logs.

Code:
      May-03 21:10:17	 	ZigBee Error:	There was an exception in the 'Send' function: Invalid JSON primitive: The.
      May-03 21:09:51	 	ZigBee Error:	There was an exception in the 'Send' function: Invalid JSON primitive: The.
      May-03 21:09:21	 	Starting Plug-In	Plugin HSZigBee started successfully in 19 milliseconds
      May-03 21:09:21	 	Starting Plug-In	Initializing plugin HSZigBee ...
      May-03 21:09:20	 	Info	Plugin HSZigBee has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:52518
      May-03 21:09:20	 	Plug-In	Finished initializing plug-in HSZigBee
      May-03 21:09:09	 	Updater	Install/Update of package HomeSeer ZigBee was successful.
      May-03 21:09:09	 	Updater	Copying file: D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_ZIGBEE.exe
      May-03 21:09:09	 	Updater	Installing package HomeSeer ZigBee
      May-03 21:09:09	 	Updater	Update HSPI_ZIGBEE.exe downloaded successfully
      May-03 21:09:09	 	Updater	Downloading update: HomeSeer ZigBee

Comment

What do you have for devices?
        Wade

"I know nothing... nothing!"

Comment

Two lightify gardenspots.

Comment

What is the model of the devices?

Better yet, can I get a copy of your database?

That way I can see the devices as you have them.
            Wade

Comment

I've sent the database file to you and also the password via PM. The model of the lights that I have is "OSRAM Lightify Gardenspot RGB". Here are the versions from my gateway.
              Attached Files

Comment

Any news on the EU version. According to the API it requires 0 changes other than the URL. So as you already have the selection this should be easy to implement.

I just don't this losing focus as it's really important to my setup

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Having some issues getting a developer account set up for that, working on it though.

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
                  Any news on the EU version. According to the API it requires 0 changes other than the URL. So as you already have the selection this should be easy to implement.

I just don't this losing focus as it's really important to my setup

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

So here's where we are...

Lightify finally managed to get me an account on the european servers, so I could create a client ID and secret for it, so the Lightify plugin should work now.

I haven't tested it yet..., if there's an issue, once I get through with the NA server I'll redo my Lightify account for Europe and look at it.

It also looks like Lightify is putting different properties onto their products that aren't in the standard schema they are providing, and they haven't gotten back to me regarding any JSON that might be different.

For those people having an issue with the discovery process, I have put a debug area on the config page to show the response from Lightify for a request.

That will allow me to see what you see by having you copy and send it to me.

Then I can adjust the object receiving the post from Lightify, and maybe even add some additional functionality based upon it.

As a note, I would not have polling enabled when you use the debug, as the response area gets overwritten as a new response comes in.

The account for the NA servers is finalized and shouldn't need to be touched again, but if/when you download the new plugin, the client ID will be new so it won't automatically refresh your tokens(they expire after two weeks)

That means you will need to remove the current zigbee devices and get a new token and refresh token through the config page.
                    Wade

Comment

Help?

Hi

New to Homeseer, last system was Zipato and want to connect it to my Osram devices. Not shure what to do with the plugin and token. Getting this page when i click tle link in the setup:https://myhs.homeseer.com/lightify/t...%20not%20exist

Comment

My bad.

In my haste, I missed putting the new EU client ID in the link.

This is the correct one:

https://emea.lightify-api.com/oauth2...onse_type=code

I will update the plugin and push it out in a minute.
                        Wade

Comment

Link is fixed.

3.0.1.3 is now out.
                          Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Shultz View Post
                            Link is fixed.

3.0.1.3 is now out.
                            Working :-)

Comment

have 3.0.1.3 installed and still an issue here.

Here is the event log from HS3:

Code:
                              May-15 14:03:12	 	ZigBee Error:	There was an exception in the 'Send' function: Invalid JSON primitive: The.
                              May-15 14:02:48	 	Starting Plug-In	Plugin HSZigBee started successfully in 27 milliseconds
                              May-15 14:02:48	 	Starting Plug-In	Initializing plugin HSZigBee ...
                              May-15 14:02:48	 	Info	Plugin HSZigBee has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:58596
                              May-15 14:02:47	 	Plug-In	Finished initializing plug-in HSZigBee
                              May-15 14:02:38	 	Updater	Install/Update of package HomeSeer ZigBee was successful.
                              May-15 14:02:38	 	Updater	Copying file: D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_ZIGBEE.exe
                              May-15 14:02:38	 	Updater	Installing package HomeSeer ZigBee
                              May-15 14:02:38	 	Updater	Update HSPI_ZIGBEE.exe downloaded successfully
                              May-15 14:02:38	 	Updater	Downloading update: HomeSeer ZigBee
                              May-15 14:02:38	 	Updater	Starting download of updates
                              Here is the debug message:

Code:
                              Debug Response:	The remote name could not be resolved: 'us.lightify-api.com'
                              Shouldn't the URL be na.lightify-api.com?

Comment

It sure should.

The .ini file for the plugin is in the config folder.

It's called zigbee.ini

It can be opened in notepad.

Change the country from us to na.

It's not setting it because it already has a value.

I've updated the plugin with code to check for this.

New version is 3.0.1.4
                                Wade

Comment

Working...
                                X