hs touch question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hs touch question

I am looking to get caller id up and running on 2 lines with some sort of display on my remote hs touch displays.

1. Is the caller id info a "device" so that I can access and display it in hs touch?

2. Where the heck do you find the NetCallerId boxes? I need 2 and I can't seem to find an on-line store.

3. Is there an alternate hardware device available for this software (ie usb modem)?

Thanks for your help,

Doug

Have you considered using a Way2Call USB Modem with HSPhone?

Comment

2 lines with Caller ID on HS Touch Device

Will that support 2 lines of Caller ID with 2 Way2Call Modems? I saw the post regarding a sript to post to HS Touch.

Where do you find the Way2Call Modems? Amazon has 1 modem posted for $249 which seems excessive especially if I need 2 modems for 2 lines.

Thanks,

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Camguy52 View Post
        Will that support 2 lines of Caller ID with 2 Way2Call Modems? I saw the post regarding a sript to post to HS Touch.

Where do you find the Way2Call Modems? Amazon has 1 modem posted for $249 which seems excessive especially if I need 2 modems for 2 lines.

Thanks,

Doug
        I'm not entirely sure if HSPhone supports two lines with two modems. I do know that in the HSPhone setup page, you can "select" a modem, which leads me to believe that HSPhone does support more than one. Your best bet would be to check with HomeSeer on that.

I bought mine from Amazon about 2 years ago (I have the Desktop USB version), but you can get them for less than $100 on some online shops (or ebay).

I don't remember why I bought the Desktop version rather than the Desktop Lite version, but it's been working perfectly for me on one line.

Comment

HSPhone DOES NOT Support 2 Modems/Phone Lines

Unfortunately I found out the hard way that HSPhone will not support 2 phone lines.

I purchased (2) Way2Call modems, got them up and running on my Win8 system only to find the HS3 "Modem Select" field is only for 1 modem and only for a Way2Call Modem. Not real sure what the field is there for.

It's looking like the only way to handle 2 phone lines is with the Blade Plugin.

Where do you get the NetCallerID Boxes and can Caller ID information be displayed via a HSTouch remote display?

Thanks,

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Camguy52 View Post
            Where do you get the NetCallerID Boxes
            These haven't been available for a few years. Ultra has a plugin that works with a subset of modems you may want to check his forum out.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
            X