X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock Users Not Updating

Hi,
    Have installed plug-in for BLLock, seems to work except for a cpl
    issues. Using HS3/Linux w.Yale Z-WAVE Security YRD210-ZW-605 Real Living Keyless Push Button Deadbolt Lock
    1- I created users, but they dont seem to be downloading to lock.
    2- I try and view real-time log and get - System.Web.HttpException The resource cannot be found.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!!

warm regards,
    -Rob

1. Users created in the plugin will not add to the lock (I am still waiting for HST to implement an API call for this). You need to add the users to the lock and then enter them in the same order in the plugin. I hope the API call gets added in the future so I can maintain them right in the lock itself

2. This is an issue with Linux that I still need to work out - it works fine on the windows side of things. I will check into this again
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Ok! Thanks for the update!!

warm regards,
      -Rob

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      1. Users created in the plugin will not add to the lock (I am still waiting for HST to implement an API call for this). You need to add the users to the lock and then enter them in the same order in the plugin. I hope the API call gets added in the future so I can maintain them right in the lock itself

2. This is an issue with Linux that I still need to work out - it works fine on the windows side of things. I will check into this again

Comment

Is there any way to set lock codes through the HomeSeer web interface? Maybe another plug-in?

Comment

Originally posted by ggrumbles View Post
          Hi,
          2- I try and view real-time log and get - System.Web.HttpException The resource cannot be found.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!!

warm regards,
          -Rob
          Something to try. I just reinstalled this plug-in after I got some separate lock issues resolved. I had the same error, but it was due to nothing being in the log.

I did a lock/unlock, then tried again, and this time the activity log loaded.

Looks like it gives you that until the first time an entry is made? Can't hurt to try.

- Ken

Comment

Working...
          X