Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade path question

Hi,
    I don't currently have this plug-in, and do not particularly want to buy it and then have to buy it again for the HS3 version.

I'd be happy to buy it right away and start experimenting if there was a free or low-cost upgrade path for those of us considering buying in this time of transition towards HS3.

If there isn't a path like that, I'll not bother doing anything now 'cos I'm not really needing any of its functionality right now.

Pls advise.
    Doug

Hello Doug. There will be a $19.95 upgrade offer for anyone with an HS2 license to upgrade to the HS3 version. The offer will expire 60 days after the official release of the HS3 version of the plug-in.

Please note: It may be up to 6 months (or more) before an HS3 version is released. HS3 is still in beta.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Ok. Registered the HS2 version. Let's see if I like it!
      regards
      Doug

Comment

Hmm,
        I did an upgrade to HS3 license for this plugin from the HS2 version.

It cost $29.95. Did I miss the lower cost upgrade???

Doug

Comment

Hello Doug. I did not offer the plug-in upgrade for $19.95. I had to set the upgrade price at $29.95 due to effort involved in converting the plug-in and to cover costs for purchasing Visual Studio 2013 Professional.

I apologize for any miscommunication on the plug-in upgrade pricing. I had forgotten I had made this posting.

Please contact me at ultrajones@hotmail.com so I can arrange to refund you $10 or cut you a break on another plug-in.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Working...
          X