Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are no locks configured in the plug-in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I got it - I will check it out and let you know if I see anything odd
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Can you try this link in your browser and tell me what you get:

Code:
      http://localhost/JSON?request=pluginfunction&plugin=Z-Wave&function=ZwaveFunction&p1=networks&p2=null
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

With 'localhost' I get nothing (page not displayed). If I substitute in the IP address for the SEL controller, it displays the controller information and networks.

Comment

OK new build coming shortly
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

Try 3.0.4 in the updater
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
              Try 3.0.4 in the updater
              3.0.4 installed. It took much longer to initialize but the locks came back up. Unfortunately, I still have no control through the plug-in. Watching the log, it does not seem to be passing any commands to HS to lock or unlock. There is also no message or battery status.

Comment

Delete the old debug log and then capture me a new one like before
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Latest log.
                  Attached Files

Comment

OK all JSON calls are working now and I see no errors in your log
                    You are saying that lock and unlock are not working in the plugin?
                    If so delete that debug and capture a debug of you locking and unlocking a lock
                    Attach zipped
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Here is the latest. I cycled all of the locks through a lock and unlock cycle.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Try 3.0.5
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

I think we are almost there! I have correct status and battery on three of the five locks and it appears full control of those three. These two locks still do not report or control:

Schlage
                          (BE469NXCAM716)

Comment

Capture a new debug log like before and tell me the device reference of the lock root devices
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Here is the latest. The two lock root devices are 844 and 2077.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I show it controlling it and getting a success back

02/16/2018 08:16:48:430 PM : v3.0.5.0 - CAPI_Control_Device(): * Processing CAPIControl object...
                                02/16/2018 08:16:48:430 PM : v3.0.5.0 - CAPI_Control_Device(): CC.Label --> Lock
                                02/16/2018 08:16:48:430 PM : v3.0.5.0 - CAPI_Control_Device(): CC.Ref --> 2146
                                02/16/2018 08:16:48:430 PM : v3.0.5.0 - CAPI_Control_Device(): CC.ControlType --> Button
                                02/16/2018 08:16:48:430 PM : v3.0.5.0 - CAPI_Control_Device(): CC.CCIndex --> 1
                                02/16/2018 08:16:48:430 PM : v3.0.5.0 - CAPI_Control_Device(): CC.ControlFlag --> False
                                02/16/2018 08:16:48:430 PM : v3.0.5.0 - CAPI_Control_Device(): CC.ControlValue --> 255
                                02/16/2018 08:16:48:430 PM : v3.0.5.0 - CAPI_Control_Device(): CC.ControlString -->
                                02/16/2018 08:16:48:430 PM : v3.0.5.0 - CAPI_Control_Device(): CC.ControlStringList --> NULL
                                02/16/2018 08:16:48:430 PM : v3.0.5.0 - CAPI_Control_Device() *** control FOUND!!!
                                02/16/2018 08:16:48:446 PM : v3.0.5.0 - CAPI_Control_Device() myCCResponse --> All_Success
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X