Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great info - those logs and which ones worked/not-worked helps. Let me trace it through and see what I can find out.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

The other thing that seems to change is the "analogloop", sometimes '0' sometimes '1' but that didn't seem to effect the event firing or not.

The only consistent thing I noticed like I said below but just for clarity is when hsZoneStatus=0 then event worked each time, when hsZoneStatus=5, it never worked...

Comment

Help

I notice now that this latest updated HS is not sending commands but is properly reading the Omni Pro II panel. The panel is working well thru Haiku and PC access but the HS Web interface seems only to register status but not sending nor getting the commands recognized by the Omni. It s IDEAS??

BTW what should the logging be set at Normal or Debug for everyday operation? And why? I am using plug in 1.22 and HS 3.0.0.312
        Last edited by ; March 10, 2017, 11:58 AM. Reason: additions

Comment

Originally posted by chasers03 View Post
          I notice now that this latest updated HS is not sending commands but is properly reading the Omni Pro II panel. The panel is working well thru Haiku and PC access but the HS Web interface seems only to register status but not sending nor getting the commands recognized by the Omni. It s IDEAS??

BTW what should the logging be set at Normal or Debug for everyday operation? And why? I am using plug in 1.22 and HS 3.0.0.312
          Make sure you are set to DEBUG and then replicate the problem. Once you have some info, email me the logs and an overview of what you did and I can trace it through the logs...

Comment

Did the log go out?

That Log send procedure is sooooo non intuitive do I have to do more than create an event? How do I know if something is attached?????

I need simple step by step for my simple brain...Please

Comment

no problem...

The logs are located in the Logs folder for the root HS installation.
              On a ZeeS2, that is in /usr/local/HomeSeer/Logs/HAI.log
              On Windows it is under Program Files/HomeSeer HS3\Logs\HAI.log

You can just copy the log file and email to me at robmasonjr67 at yahoo dot com

Comment

Looked at log under View but see nothing after setting the plug in to Debug and turning cloudy day off and on using the HS interface and then off and on via Haiku. \\

I will now go back to the hopefully saved earlier 1.18 which worked

Comment

That is the HS log that is under View, not the HAI logs.

You'll need to either build an event to send me the logs, or copy them off your Zee and email - either way will work.

Comment

I don't know how to build an event. I'll email you if I can find your address?

Mason I just reloaded the saved config before installing 1.22 and it came back up but still with 1.22 version and now it is working OK with communications going both ways. Thanks for your quick response.

I won't bug you anymore today:-))

Comment

no problem - reach out anytime!

Comment

He's back

Rob I have no computer programs either on the Imac or my pc related to the HS3. I work with the HS web control (http://192.168.1.117/deviceutility) but you are saying that log is not what you want. I have done a search of this PC for Program Files/HomeSeer HS3\Logs\HAI.log nothing comes up.

Where am I going a stray?

BTW I thought the problem of no web control went away after reloading but now it is back and this time the controller is neither receiving nor providing HS a status.

Comment

Rob,

It looks like the latest beta 3.0.1.22 might have trouble reconnecting? I lose connection to my panel a couple of times a week when my VM system takes a snapshot of the HS guest (it pauses the network for a few seconds). This always reconnected fine in the last beta but in this one it never reconnects and requires a plugin restart.

I just enabled debug so i'll post logs the next time it happens. Has anyone else reported this?

M
                          Last edited by madas; March 11, 2017, 07:57 AM.

Comment

ok..the log just shows this

3/12/2017 4:53:24 AM [2] [CONNECTION STATUS: Connection Reset By Peer]
                            3/12/2017 4:53:27 AM [2] [CONNECTION STATUS: Retrying]
                            3/12/2017 4:53:27 AM [2] [CONNECTION STATUS: Disconnected]

and there are no more entries to the log after this (I checked the log around 6.30AM).

Any ideas?

Comment

Loss of connection

I think that connection problem is what I am experiencing also. Wish I knew how to get into the logs to share with Mason? No programs on my Mac nor Pc and only see the log under the Web View tab which mason says is not the log for the plug in?

Comment

The log will be in your HS directory under \Logs and called HAI.LOG.

You have to enable this log on the plug-in config page. (change logging from NORMAL to DEBUG)

Unfortunately in my log the lines I posted are all that is available other than normal traffic prior to the disconnect.

Comment

Working...
                                X