Control on Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control on Linux

Will there be a link version of this plug-in coming soon?

I have version 2.0.0.1 for windows installed on my Linux machine. I've got the plug-in working and I can control my valves. In the timer configuration of the plug-in in is not letting me save my adjusted times. when I click on "Save Timer Changes" the screen sits there and smiles at me.

I tried running it on my windows PC and everything seem to be working there. Is there a way on my Linux machine to save my adjusted timers. I guess a work around could be to create timers in HS3 and run events for each of my valves based on that timer.

There hasn't been much demand for Linux version, so I am not planning on spending the time to create on at the moment. You can use the plugin from Windows to setup the valve timers, which would then be saved to the EZFlora then be run by the plugin on Linux.

Adam

Comment

I don't see the timer values in the EZFlora.ini file on my windows machine. this is in the file:
      [CONFIG]
      NumDevices=1
      Logging=1
      [DEVICE1]
      Address=3D.CE.90
      Location=Irrigation
      Rain=False
      Pump=False
      Meter=False
      Poll=0
      Root=33
      Valve1=34
      Valve2=35
      Valve3=36
      Valve4=37
      Valve5=38
      Valve6=39
      Valve7=40
      Valve8=41
      Program1=42
      Program2=43
      Program3=44
      RSS=46
      MC=47
      Program4=50

Comment

Am I missing a step?

Comment

Not sure what happened to my reply, that I posted on this the other day but it looks like it never got posted.

The timers are not included in the .ini file. They are stored in the EZFlora's non-volatile memory. The EZFlora internally uses these values to automatically shutoff zones without requiring interaction from the plugin

Adam

Comment

Working...
          X