Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
    Lars,

If phoscon is showing the right stuff and the plugin not, you should try to not change deCONZ. dCONZ is a bit unforgiving when it comes to deleting devices, so if it works correct there, do not change it

When Phoscon suggests it is ok, then the REST API should be ok, the plugin is then wrong, unless I am sure what is happening....

Could you post the properties/JowiHue tab for me? Maybe you have another different model of Xiaomi? I think the same goes for Michel.... show me the JowiHue tabs!
    Here are the Jowihue properties.
    Attached Files

Comment

Michel,

Guess she was walking outside... hehe. the devices report only once per so many minutes, so that might explain it.

Ok the sensor you are using is fully prpepared indeed now, somewhere early next week I will send the new beta to HST, then also pressure should start working.

Thanks!

Wim

Great for pressure !

In fact, if you manage to involve pressure sensor into Jowihue, then this will mark the end of my comprehension of deCONZ, because the pressure cluster seems to be missing over there. Do you reach it somewhere else ?

Also, have you considered the wired wall switch from Aqara ? The device is clearly into deCONZ, and I'm able to switch lights directly from cluster parameters, so I guess it's at the doors of Jowihue ? (what an impatient little boy here ).

Comment

Michel,

The pressure device is already in the HS3 list. It is the device listing "Off". It will be updated once the new beta is installed.

As for the wired wall switch, I guess deCONZ recognises it, but it is not yet send to the REST API? Check Phoscon to see if it occurs there, in that case it should also appear for JowiHue. If it doesn't, the developer of deCONZ did not enable it yet and it will occur with a future version of deCOMZ.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by ldplusse View Post
          Here are the Jowihue properties.
          Lars,

No clue here why it does not update. If you have the latest xml (check the file if you want, it should show the value for "lumi.sensor_ht" near the bottom) then it should work. Maybe deconz is confused with a double definitiion now? Not sure anymore.

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Michel,

The pressure device is already in the HS3 list. It is the device listing "Off". It will be updated once the new beta is installed.

As for the wired wall switch, I guess deCONZ recognises it, but it is not yet send to the REST API? Check Phoscon to see if it occurs there, in that case it should also appear for JowiHue. If it doesn't, the developer of deCONZ did not enable it yet and it will occur with a future version of deCOMZ.

Wim
            All right then ! Wonderful for pressure device.

That's true, the wired wall switch doesn't appear yet in Phoscon.

But neither the wireless wall switch, that I use now in Jowi. And same for the very small aqara push button.

So, I can't extrapolate any rule based on this little summary :

Device deCONZ? Phoscon? Jowihue ?
            Temp yes yes yes
            Pressure no no soon
            wirelessw yes no yes
            wired sw yes no no

Just trying to understand how things work. There's a clue, some lack of symetry into Phoscon : about sensors, they propose some "OTHER" brand, which allows to add aqara'stuffs, but it doesn't for the switches. Guess that's why switches will be ok into Jowi but not in Phoscon.

Comment

Yes. The xiaomi switches and the cube is not in Phoscon but in Jowihue.
              A little confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Reporting minor bug :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-C...VGJzs1ylucVKSv

Have a good night

Michel

Comment

Here are some Deconz info on my Xiaomi Temp/humidity sensor.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ldplusse View Post
                    Yes. The xiaomi switches and the cube is not in Phoscon but in Jowihue.
                    A little confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    A possibility for this is that dresden electronics are more or less enforing a dedicated group for a switch, where the JowiHue plugin is working around it and let HS events decide how to deal with it instead of enforcing these groups?

Not sure yet.

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

Francois,

Good find! I have the dimmer correct in deCONZ, but not yet in the Philips bridge. I have attached a new xml file to this post. Place this file in the config directory and after 15 minutes or so the plugin will import the file.

Then on the dimmerswitch device, go to the properties/JowiHue tab and press the "Reset Values" button. the values should then be corrected and you can set the events normally again.

Thanks!,

Wim
                      Wim,

Tried the above procedure and regret to say it does not work. Things to take into consideration:
                      • It's a fresh install of the beta, no existing "old" PI leftovers.
                      • There was one XML.OLD file in the config directory
                      • I waited 24 hours and even restarted the PI.

Before I start to troubleshoot (like deleting devices etc.) I like to hear your advice

UPDATE:
                      Following the error message that was generated at restart of HS3:

8-1-2018 04:01:00 ~!~JowiHue~!~Error: The 'manufacturername' start tag on line 1111 position 4 does not match the end tag of 'manufacbturername'. Line 1111, position 30.Startup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information.

I checked the JowiHueImports.xml file and found the following:

1111: <manufacturername>Philips</manufacbturername>

I corrected the typo. After a restart the import file was renamed to .OLD I checked the device, the Status values (1000-4003) are now added to the device.

Isseue resolved, needs correction in the XML file.
                      Last edited by fvhemert; January 8, 2018, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Francois,

Thanks for letting me know, The XML file has been corrected and uploaded again without the error.

Thanks!

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

I looked at how my Xiaomi Temperatur sensor is configured in HS.
                          Is see that the values (status) from DeCONZ is some numbers from -1700 - 2700 when i look at the 'Status Graphics' in HS for the device.
                          But my Text values is only for 0-110.

How does others look.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Lars,

That is right. It will be corrected with the new beta, which I hope HST will publish this week. This is how it will look like if you installed the beta and pressed the reset values button in the JowiHue tab of the properties.
                            This is the setting for Celcius, Fahrenheit will get other values :-)

Wim
                            Attached Files
                            -- Wim

Comment

Super.
                              Then my problem should be resolved.
                              The Temp/Humidity device is working as it updates every now and then.

I just have that double device now, that i have to put in a 'Disabled' room.

Comment

Lars,

As for the double devices you are seeing you might end up sometime having to do a complet reset of the deCONZ and rebuilding the lights.... It is weird thaat devices doe not show in decONZ for you, but still report through the REST API.

I think somehow under the hood you have triggered some bug in deCONZ maybe?

Win
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X